Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even sleeping stresses me out.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I tried to go to sleep a bit earlier tonight and I felt stress completely suffocating me for fucking two and half hours; I still feel an indescribable
heavy weight pressing on my chest while writing this post. Then I became fucking mad myself for not being able to sleep on time and
started to roll over my bed in rage. Sometimes I spend 3-4 hours talking to myself with my thoughts and I still can't fall asleep.:reeeeee::reeeeee:
I used to fap to calm myself or play music, but now that doesn't even work. The only times I sleep well is when I feel almost feel sleep-deprived
for staying up for so long. Now I see fucking Nekopan's gay ass thread about sleeping with a cat labeled lifefuel with "Is this already being discussed?".
Even the universe is trying to play tricks with me: JFL at my life.:feelskek:

Sleeping should be tranquil, not something that enrages me so much at times. Am I mentally ill or what?
Probably, my mother suffers from panic attacks a lot and is in the hospital for one right now.
Now Jewtube is giving crap nighttime videos to watch while I wait for myself to calm down.
I have to sit on my couch for an hour doing nothing.:feelskek:

Last edited:
Maybe you're not tired enough to fall asleep.

At 4 AM after being awake for 16 hours?
That sucks. Then you must be really stimulated by something mentally.
You may want to try some pills to help you fall asleep, if you have access to such things.

i sleep well tbh

The same thing is happening to me this night: does anyone know how to calm yourself down
or should I just get sleeping pills?

The same thing is happening to me this night: does anyone know how to calm yourself down
or should I just get sleeping pills?
are you fat cel, have headaches or gas problems, snore? any of those things can be sign of bigger issue causing sleep problem.

anyway for sleeping, try some melatonin supplements if you can't sleep avoid electronics for 30 min before bed, maybe do 5 min meditation right before sleep. also make sure to be done eating all food 2 hours before sleep as well.

You might need to visit a doctor and get some pills for your panic attack problems. No other easy fixes. Also focus on your breath, feel air go in and out when meditating and trying to calm down.