Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even sexhavers lifes are shit

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

"I hunt NTs"
★★★★
Because everyone is still forced to work 24/7. The only way to live a decent life is be born a richfag.

Life is just not worth living if you have to work the majority of your life non-stop and you only have 3 hours for yourself a day.

but they have sex

but they have sex
Yes but their lifes are still very miserable. In the past i thought that if i would have sex life would be good, but when i started working 9 hours a day i realized that life is simply not worth living if you have to work so much.

Sex would make my life better of course, but it wouldnt make my life good. The only way to live a good life is to be a richfag.

The pain of wage slaving is worth it for them though, they have something to look forward to when they come home. I come home and rot just like I did as a NEET.

they have something to look forward to when they come home.
maybe this is why normies rope after breakups. they temporarily experience the life of a trucel or incel. especially if he got too obsessed with her and retardedly cut off his friends or something like that.

maybe this is why normies rope after breakups. they temporarily experience the life of a trucel or incel. especially if he got too obsessed with her and retardedly cut off his friends or something like that.
I had a friend on discord that roped after the woman of his children cheated on him. His mum came on vc and was crying her eyes out after finding him. Could be a LARP but there was videos of his funeral and people in the server went to it irl.

Breakups are a common cause of homelessness for men that also leads to suicide. You really do need a relationship to survive these days, especially with the cost of living too.

I had a friend on discord that roped after the woman of his children cheated on him. His mum came on vc and was crying her eyes out after finding him. Could be a LARP but there was videos of his funeral and people in the server went to it irl.

Breakups are a common cause of homelessness for men that also leads to suicide. You really do need a relationship to survive these days, especially with the cost of living too.
HOLY fuck that's unfathomably brutal. foids have so much power and it's such a double edged sword. imagine living as a foid knowing you can easily make men rope. that's why their egos are so inflated they know they have this power and more.

Only those people are "forced" to work constantly who seek happiness from materialism and who try to buy fake love and fake friends with status. Of course this doesn't apply everywhere because in many countries you have to wageslave only for survival, nothing left for copes. NEET sexhavers are one of the worst kind of moggers and yet they larp doomers and the joker.

Copium to feel better about yourself

Sì, ma le loro vite sono ancora molto miserabili. In passato pensavo che se avessi fatto sesso la vita sarebbe stata bella, ma quando ho iniziato a lavorare 9 ore al giorno ho capito che la vita semplicemente non vale la pena di essere vissuta se devi lavorare così tanto.

Il sesso renderebbe la mia vita migliore, certo, ma non la renderebbe bella. L'unico modo per vivere una bella vita è essere un riccone.

Yes but their lifes are still very miserable. In the past i thought that if i would have sex life would be good, but when i started working 9 hours a day i realized that life is simply not worth living if you have to work so much.

Sex would make my life better of course, but it wouldnt make my life good. The only way to live a good life is to be a richfag.
without a doubt not working for the human being would be the best thing, especially for jobs that require a notable physical, mental or simply long-lasting strength. In an ideal society the human being does not work, tasks should be arranged by technological machines that do not feel any physical or mental effort. for this reason the best thing would be to be born in the future, in this case the human being should dedicate himself to ethics, philosophy, his own happiness and the general happiness of the entire population. They should deal with social problems, justice, the fact of not depending on animal feed to appease the suffering of animals and similar things. Anyway yes, in this historical period being rich opens several doors to happiness, however it will not be only wealth that will make you happy. often the rich have many friends but they are fake, this also applies to love and friendship, moreover they are often spendthrifts and are not satisfied with anything. obviously these are clichés, it is true, but I think there is a grain of truth. It would be a different thing to become rich starting from a low or medium economic incel position, in this case you would have the advantage of understanding where and what to spend your money on (but without exaggerating obviously), you could change city, country, buy houses, have a good status (both good and bad), have children (and raise them with the incel mentality!) and many other advantages that can be obtained mostly if you have been an incel until 25/8 years old and thus be able to improve your physical, mental and psychological condition.

The pain of wage slaving is worth it for them though, they have something to look forward to when they come home. I come home and rot just like I did as a NEET.
Exactly. I would've actually enjoyed school and doing work if I had a girlfriend in HS.

if i would not have missed out in teenage love i would be good.

I would not even need sexytime now