Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even sandniggers are cucking ricecels

LARP. I have never in my life seen a sandnigga with a noodlewhore. I know from experience that noodles HATE brown people.
Yeah I thought larp for same reason, but this could true as:

1) the noodle is not really a noodle she's very westernised
2) the Chaddam is probably white passing refugee descendent, or Turkish, given they are in non English speaking Europe.

As for the poster offending Chaddam that's good, he should go make sure if he needs to be can BTFO Chaddam too, problem isn't the rice man it's just example no 6384 of why Islam is fucked up

Disgusting. Arabs are ultra-rapey towards other women, yet get all pissy at non-Arab men and honour-kill Arab women when they mix.

And I don't have anything against the latter (there would be far less hatred in the world if people stuck to their own kind) - it's the double-standard though. It's like a 3 year old having the attitude that they can steal from other kids, then they grab a gun and shoot the other kid if they steal from them. It's pathetic to see grown men with such immature, selfish attitudes

LARP. I have never in my life seen a sandnigga with a noodlewhore. I know from experience that noodles HATE brown people.

I've seen a lot of curries with noodlewhores

from an story years ago, one of my best friend told me that: 2,3 arab rapefugees raped a thaigirl and then she killed herself because of that. his girlfriend told him that, because she is also from thailand but (very rich parents). now she hates refugees what is very good. and as you can see: when it comes to their own women they do not accept racemixing. and you barely see a arab women with a white dude here. its always the other way. because white hoes lost their mind. thx jews

LIFEFUEL, Mashallah, Inshallah ill land myself a Wong :feelshaha:

Neanderthal man wants to cuck all the lesser boys & replace everyone with his own lot, hello Agent Smith you virus bastard.