Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even rice copers admit it's over for us

Time to fuck all white gigastacys Genghis Khan style :feelsokman:

I feel so fucking bad for ricecels, especially those living in riceland who see all these white westerners coming to riceland just to mog, humiliate you and take all the foids while you rot and ridiculed by the same toilets :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You don’t deserve this they are such whores race traitor sluts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: i hate them so much and i am not even rice dumb noodlewhores sluts:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Thanks

I feel so fucking bad for ricecels, especially those living in riceland who see all these white westerners coming to riceland just to mog, humiliate you and take all the foids while you rot and ridiculed by the same toilets :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You don’t deserve this they are such whores race traitor sluts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: i hate them so much and i am not even rice dumb noodlewhores sluts:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:cryfeels:

It get's better because eventually, you'll stop seeing chinkwhores as humans. They're basically insects in my eyes.

Do they really do that? For example, go on the internet and praise white cock openly and make fun of ricecels and call them ugly?
No they virtue signal a lot
Or saying they want a white BF? How common is that? Or they don’t say that on the internet/in public?
Action speaks louder than words. Yes they want white bfs as seen from the rise of WMAF couples

Do they really do that? For example, go on the internet and praise white cock openly and make fun of ricecels and call them ugly? Or saying they want a white BF? How common is that? Or they don’t say that on the internet/in public?

Yes. I found a profile on a Thai dating site.

It's literally "I love White men, White dicks are sooooooooo big, I masturbate to White men all day long, teehee". She kept attacking Thai men for having miniature dicks and when I tried to explain to her that no scientific survey of dick sizes ever concluded that Asian men were significantly smaller than other races she said that she saw enough Thai dicks to confirm that they were small. Absolutely brutal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220608-190919.png
    Screenshot_20220608-190919.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20220608-190926.png
    Screenshot_20220608-190926.png
    552.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20220608-190929.png
    Screenshot_20220608-190929.png
    769 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20220608-190935.png
    Screenshot_20220608-190935.png
    431.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20220608-190941.png
    Screenshot_20220608-190941.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20220608-190948.png
    Screenshot_20220608-190948.png
    512.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20220608-190952.png
    Screenshot_20220608-190952.png
    609.6 KB · Views: 65
Yes. I found a profile on a Thai dating site.

It's literally "I love White men, White dicks are sooooooooo big, I masturbate to White men all day long, teehee". She kept attacking Thai men for having miniature dicks and when I tried to explain to her that no scientific survey of dick sizes ever concluded that Asian men were significantly smaller than other races she said that she saw enough Thai dicks to confirm that they were small. Absolutely brutal.
Brutal :feelsrope:

The Asian race is starting to die out. China's fertility rate was 1.16 in 2021 (replacement is 2.10).

2022 China will probably go negative in population growth. It was still positive so far because the population was relatively young.

Do they really do that? For example, go on the internet and praise white cock openly and make fun of ricecels and call them ugly? Or saying they want a white BF? How common is that? Or they don’t say that on the internet/in public?

Even rice brothers spread the "Asians small, others big" stereotype.

Screenshot 20220608 1914422

I personally know a Chinese man who told me about how his dick was only 12 centimeters and talked about how big and strong White dicks are and that he doesn't trust a White man around his wife because he doesn't want to get cucked. He was drunk when he said this. His neighbour was the same (short) height as him but was a White Dutchman packing 17 centimeters of White toilet-pleasing meat.

View attachment 623241

I personally know a Chinese man who told me about how his dick was only 12 centimeters and talked about how big and strong White dicks are and that he doesn't trust a White man around his wife because he doesn't want to get cucked. He was drunk when he said this. His neighbour was the same (short) height as him but was a White Dutchman packing 17 centimeters of White toilet-pleasing meat.
They are cucks :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View attachment 623241

His wife has been cucking him with 50 European Chads since the day she married him. He should just rope