Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even reddit acknowledges the blackpill

„I'm not really looking for advice because I know I can't change it, so I will just focus on improving myself instead.“:smonk:

„I'm not really looking for advice because I know I can't change it, so I will just focus on improving myself instead.“:smonk:
How can you improve as a 4'11'' male? Even if you go to get a MIT PhD there's a huge chance you're going to waste it all anyways

You're fucking 1st percentile in LMS, the only thing to do is to give up at work an NEET with drugs and hookers

Last edited:
His parents are retarded for having a male child and should have been castrated (especially his 4'8 turbo foidlet mother). It's foids like that why inceldom persists despite sexual selection for height.

His parents are retarded for having a male child and should have been castrated (especially his 4'8 turbo foidlet mother). It's foids like that why inceldom persists despite sexual selection for height.
agreed, extremely selfish and stupid to want to have a male child.

Someone link him here, he needs to find his way home. Absolutely brutal

The OP is literally resigned to an entire life of torture and mockery, all for what? Because his self absorbed sexhaver parents wanted a quick fuck? Because they had some delusion of having a trophy son despite being failures both genetically and likely in real life?

Sexhaver delusion and selfishness never ceases to amaze me

the parents should be locked up. why was a 4ft8 woman even allowed to reproduce

he didnt mention he was virgin.

Absolutely brutal. A mayotruecel.

Even most rice and currycels here framemog this poor soul.

Comment section is still riddled with blue pullers and women lying about previously dating short men. Never change Reddit :feelsseriously:

he has my respect, i would of roped by now if i knew i was gonna be that height forever

at that height, i'd blow out a kneecap and live the rest of my lfe in a wheelchair and disability buxx

he didnt mention he was virgin.
He does in another post on r/amiugly:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/e79k11/26m_410_insecure_never_had_a_girlfriend_and_women/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Apparently posted on shortcels as well according to a comment on the OP

Probably didnt mention it because he knew reddit hivemind would crucify him for the slightest indication of inceldom. Sure enough the top comments were all victim-blaming and gaslighting him anyway on the Offmychest post

Yeah the fire burn anyone can deny this fact when you tooo short it's truly hell on earth in todaty society:feelsaww:.

Jfl about this comment btw

How do you post reddit comments like that so you can interact with them?

I think 4'11 is too much for even bluepillers to deny without being called out for peddling blatent obvious lies

Subhumans should not Breed.

Jfl about this comment btw View attachment 603114
Not saying this comment isn't a larp, but I actually do know a somali man who's a legit 4'8 midget snd he has a wife and 5 kids. However, whether those are actually his kids I do question. I also know for a fact that she has zero sexual attraction to him even if I've never once talked with his wife

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/e79k11/26m_410_insecure_never_had_a_girlfriend_and_women/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Probably didnt mention it because he knew reddit hivemind would crucify him for the slightest indication of inceldom. Sure enough the top comments were all victim-blaming and gaslighting him anyway on the Offmychest post

He should unironically kill himself

These fucking dwarf couples are resposnible for creating more incels. Its was fine myb 50 years ago but as we progress in the future. Unnatractive and short men will get fucked more and more

With Hypergamy getting worse and worse average looking men are reproducing with extremely short, ugly looking women which is creating more and more incels. Also how many Elliot Rodgers will we create if low-tier normie white guys decide to reproduce with jungle gooks.

The OP is literally resigned to an entire life of torture and mockery, all for what? Because his self absorbed sexhaver parents wanted a quick fuck? Because they had some delusion of having a trophy son despite being failures both genetically and likely in real life?

Comment section is still riddled with blue pullers and women lying about previously dating short men. Never change Reddit :feelsseriously:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If he was a foid he would be seen as 'cute'. JFL

every foid on Reddit claims to have had a short boyfriend, but you never see couples like that irl and barely ever a short guy is not an eternal virgin, curious :feelshehe::lasereyes:

Below 5'6 is brutal. 5ft that isnt Even a life

nah, this guy is a truecel. That is why he acknowledges the blackpill. Rest is still a bluepilled mass :bluepill:

her looksmatch