Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even politically correct people make fun of me

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
I'm always the butt of the joke everywhere I go. Even so called good people laugh along with people who make fun of me. There was this blue haired whore who called herself a humans rights activist. This one time my manager made fun of my 5ft5 height as a "joke" then she started spazzing out. Like she has that pig laugh oink oink. And I was so pissed off. Normies and chads always make fun of me. It's either my height or my weight or it's that I am brown and look indian. "Oh it's a compliment. Indians are cool" yeah fuck off the only thing you call me is tech support.(insert my name). Fuck everybody. No one makes fun of Chad or normies. I hate them so much.

they're usually the first ones to take the piss, blue haired pc types are extremely cruel when it comes to making fun of sub 5 men. everybody else is off limits for them.

they're usually the first ones to take the piss, blue haired pc types are extremely cruel when it comes to making fun of sub 5 men. everybody else is off limits for them.
I fucking hate them so much :feels:

What's even more funny is that one of the only dudes in my highschool who referred to me by my real name was a fucking redneck who once wore a belt with the confederate flag on it :lul:
Clown world
The Joker GIF

It's the same hypocrisy like some 'progressive' and 'good' Westerners find it bad to discriminate people of other races and cultures but think it's acceptable to shit on Slavs and other nations from EE.

ThERe are no good people we are all evil in one form or another

I'm sorry you got to go through that brocel, funny thing is I'm an extremely stereotyping person and make fun of currys but IRL have enough Courtesy and mutual human respect to not clown on you like that especially in public, those Leftards are really 2 faced scummy that genuinely don't care about others and in it for brownie points.