Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even on this site I am invisible

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
men like me don't even get talked to on sites like these

Bro you just joined 2 days ago chill

Every time I make a post about a genuinely high IQ take I get like 3 shitposted replies

Every time I make a post about a genuinely high IQ take I get like 3 shitposted replies
meanwhile 30IQ chad makes the same post 50 times and always gets 15 real replies. life is not fair for high IQcels. we must start a revolution

meanwhile 30IQ chad makes the same post 50 times and always gets 15 real replies. life is not fair for high IQcels. we must start a revolution
Chad literally posts a 30 second clip of him staring into the camera like a retarded dog and gets 300k likes and ks of comments

men like me don't even get talked to on sites like these
Joined Aug 15, 2022 Posts: 207
Stop being Graycel and post high IQ threads and people will like you

Joined Aug 15, 2022 Posts: 207
Stop being Graycel and post high IQ threads and people will like you
100% I used this site longer than you, just wasn't signed up because my high inhib cuck self was intimidated by having to write a reason for joining

Incels tend to be socially inept.

100% I used this site longer than you, just wasn't signed up because my high inhib cuck self was intimidated by having to write a reason for joining
So? It's not like people will know who you are for that

Couldn't have been that high iq then retard
nah it's just no mf here on this site is any match for my confirmed 125 IQ

MY NAME SHALL BE KNOW FOR ETERNITY!!
It says a lot about you when the first thing to say to me after I tried helping you was to insult me and say you are better. Maybe there is a reason no one likes you

It says a lot about you when the first thing to say to me after I tried helping you was to insult me and say you are better. Maybe there is a reason no one likes you
I never insulted you. you're the one insulting everyone?

Maybe if you weren't so cringe..... :feelsseriously:

what makes me cringe, elaborate
Writing this post in the first place, after that your replies. Like dude, nobody here is worth getting worked up for not replying to you. The smartest posters are also dumb as rocks, just enjoy talking and someone will eventually reply to you. Just don't be a tryhard. like "100 posts a day and each and everyone of them was useful advice" ...... dude.

Writing this post in the first place, after that your replies. Like dude, nobody here is worth getting worked up for not replying to you. The smartest posters are also dumb as rocks, just enjoy talking and someone will eventually reply to you. Just don't be a tryhard. like "100 posts a day and each and everyone of them was useful advice" ...... dude.
I assumed it was obvious this is a shitpost

keep arguing inkwells. meanwhile ill be here eating my popcorn :feelshaha:

I've already spread my seed everywhere in the code

Your post quality is actually good. I am not an expert but I guess it's just how the forum ecosystem works. That you get a few rereplies here and there but people don't really DM you and that's it.

You’ll be gone in 2 months at best and I’m being very generous
too bad I've been lurking here way longer than 2 months already:smonk: bookmarked the reply

50 replies on this thread “I’m invisible“