Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even on IT some people appreciate my music now

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

derpicus-pugicus

1 point·8 hours ago

I mean... I cant lie it isn't bad music. He may be an incredibly depressed individual but he isnt bad with music.

Thank you my dear countryman Brazilian Sigma for your hard work promoting it :feelsokman:

I feel unironically good about it. Now that IT (wrongly, no banhammer pls knajjd :feelstrash:) thinks I'm gay, they are showing sympathy for me, lol. It's kinda hypocritical, ngl, because when they thought I wanted teenage girls, they considered me an evil pedo and didn't show me any sympathy, but now that they think I want teenage boys, they're showering me with sympathy. But it feels good anyway, just like being caressed and hugged by a girl would feel good even if it was out of pity and not romantic love.

But yeah, I'm just a sad guy frustrated about my relationship prospects, like most people here really. I never did women or girls any harm, I just vent my feelings online. I think women should be encouraged to marry young and stay married because it's the best for everyone in the long run, also for the women themselves. I never asked God to feel heavily attracted to teenage girls either, it's just the way it is. I already went to therapy for years, "there's no cure for love" like Brazilian liberals said when some psychologists wanted to treat homosexuality with therapy here.

Me a good boy and dindu nuffin, you guys can enjoy my songs without a heavy conscience. I bet many of you enjoy "sexist" rap and hard rock, etc, anyways.

Last edited:
why did you change your avi tho?

It's Asuka from Evangelion. She's wearing a thong in that pic, but I cut that part out not to tempt my fellow incels that much and also to focus on her upper part more.
Doesn't help. Looking at that body and the red shirt alone made me semi depressed Tbh. Imagine a girl like that waiting for you in the bed. Fuuuu!

Doesn't help. Looking at that body and the red shirt alone made me semi depressed Tbh. Imagine a girl like that waiting for you in the bed. Fuuuu!
She has a horrible personality in the anime and only wants Chads though.

I chose her as an Avi mostly for looks, ngl. Yui is better waifu material. Or any other CGDCT show girl really.

EDIT: changed my avi back to Yui again because she's a better waifu and doesn't tempt/depress my fellow incels as much.

Last edited: