Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even on incels you need to be gl to be popular

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
The most popular members have the best looks. No one cares about uglycels. They're forgotten, humiliated and ignored. Just see how  users use Zyros and Orb pictures as avatar&signature.

Even losers must crown a king.

Agreed, many miles of community dick have been sucked.

Even stblackops2cel is losing popularity compared to gambler and zyros.

It's true. Invisible even among incels. Time to sit in the car and breathe the exhaust

Crustaciouse said:
Even stblackops2cel is losing popularity compared to gambler and zyros.

Sad.

Zyros is 100% autistic and avoid any contact irl with members here. Literally just post in his circlejerk threads to get free validation from other users.

As long as it stays off of Off-Topic

I saw it bleed over there and me and the other girls were not happy

Zyros is only popular because he is homosexual twilightmaxxing

Templarcel421 said:
Zyros is only popular because he is homosexual twilightmaxxing

cope, he's popular because of his face.

This is proof I am 4/10 or below

been wanting to post this for a long time. you literally took the words out of my mouth lol

The High Yella Slave was King on the plantation.

jackbud said:
This is proof I am 4/10 or below

You ain't ugly but nowhere close to the level Zyros stands.

Homosapicuckus said:
You ain't ugly but nowhere close to the level Zyros stands.

Tbh, this isn't a joke, I think I mog Zyros

TheRealChincel said:
The High Yella Slave was King on the plantation.

high yellas are house negroes usually

jackbud said:
Tbh, this isn't a joke, I think I mog Zyros

Not really. accord him last year he had some slay counts - can't recall it but he subtly mentioned it in one of his threads

Zyros isnt popular on here though. Everytime he post a thread people start insulting the shit outta him, lmfao

Zyros is an attention whore. To be honest, there aren't many truecels here.

Homosapicuckus said:
Not really. accord him last year he had some slay counts - can't recall it but he subtly mentioned it in one of his threads

Even if that's true, the frame can't be denied 

UnYAvy5.jpg

Robinxyz said:
Zyros is an attention whore. To be honest, there aren't many truecels here.

I gotta think Reddit has more incels than incels.is at least their more aspie forum section.

jackbud said:
Even if that's true, the frame can't be denied 

UnYAvy5.jpg

That's one of his worst picture.. compare it to your worst picture and see the comparison. Even David Gandy has some weird pictures.

Homosapicuckus said:
I gotta think Reddit has more incels than incels.is at least their more aspie forum section.

That's one of his worst picture.. compare it to your worst picture and see the comparison. Even David Gandy has some weird pictures.

X4mKuDp.jpg

Lol try to find a better pic of his majestic frame.

Homosapicuckus said:

r/incels was better for memes and lols

Incels who post pics are the most popular and the incels who post pics are generally better looking

Homosapicuckus said:

IMO my worst pics look better than the best pics of Zyros. I still think I'm a 4/10 but I seriously mog this tiny-framed guy. No offense to Zyros but I think people overrate him here.

I'm probably the most interesting user with the best background but no one fucking cares or remembers because I'm the ugliest one here

So much conceit in this thread. lol

Agreed, no cares about me because I'm a nigger

Tellem--T said:
Agreed, no cares about me because I'm a nigger

if you had a big dick I'd bet incels pm you showing it in pv

here you are encouraged you to post your handsome pics. Please do. keep bragging. fuck us incels in the ass and piss on our graves

These legitimately good looking and attention-seeking fakecels shouldn't be here. Leave us be.

BlackPill47 said:
These legitimately good looking and attention-seeking fakecels shouldn't be here. Leave us be.

True. Even incels are hardwired to worship chadlites and Chads.

Jockcel said:
True. Even incels are hardwired to worship chadlites and Chads.

Just see how Zyros suddenly disappeared since he can't get enough attention by his face.