Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even normies know that femcel is bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
im a loser baby so why dont you kill me

Mostly of them are just afraid of sex.
So they aren't incels because what they do is refuse sex.
But i agree that normies in general are pretty disgusting human beings

even that cuck Joe Rogan said in his podcast that women can't be incels

DailyMail Newspaper read by retards with a completely upside down world view who seem to find no inconsistency that they like the royal family but accuse immigrants of being freeloaders draining tax payers money. Who think Rich people's SUV-buying money is better where it is than supporting sick people through the NHS

I would fuck the woman posted in the OP until her vagina looked like the batcave
"femcels" = gay meme

DailyMail Newspaper read by retards with a completely upside down world view who seem to find no inconsistency that they like the royal family but accuse immigrants of being freeloaders draining tax payers money. Who think Rich people's SUV-buying money is better where it is than supporting sick people through the NHS
tbh

If any of these so called femcels really want sex they could just pm any guy on this forum. I even saw someone mention yesterday that the r/truefemcels had to block men because they were getting too many requests.

I even saw someone mention yesterday that the r/truefemcels had to block men because they were getting too many requests.
Truly the meme gender

What's kinda always been funny to me is i used to look at ugly women and think "who would fuck that?" or "no way she has a boyfriend...I mean impossible!" ...and of course I got owned when they later mention "muh fiance" or some shit.

Once again, femcels = volcel