Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even normies know gym is cope if youre ugly

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
Seen this on Facebook

Attachments

• IMG_4593.png
    IMG_4593.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4594.png
    IMG_4594.png
    591.2 KB · Views: 88
I have to disagree. the benefit of going to the gym mostly revolves around health, confidence and not getting your ass kicked by chads. I don't think its cope when getting foids isnt the main reason I do it.

I have to disagree. the benefit of going to the gym mostly revolves around health, confidence and not getting your ass kicked by chads. I don't think its cope when getting foids isnt the main reason I do it.

This is true if you're not lying to yourself and still have a tiny hope of ascending which you cling onto. Non blackpilled gymcels are disqualified from this status.

and not getting your ass kicked by chads.
if your boxing or doing some other combat sport yeah, but lifting weights on its own isnt going to help your fighting skills

if your boxing or doing some other combat sport yeah, but lifting weights on its own isnt going to help your fighting skills
facts lmao but I noticed chads will be less likely to pick fights when they see muscle

If you’re ugly there’s basically nothing you can do to make foids see you as human.

That’s doesn’t mean going to the gym is bad. I will make you healthier and happier.

A jacked dude with no combat experience will beat the shit out of some dyel tech bro who does BJJ.

People realize women look at your face AND body, correct? The "gym" (which at this point I think is just an allegory for strength training in general) isn't a cure all, but it can help as long as you have the hormones necessary to build muscle.

"because my muscular fist can rearrange that pretty face" roidcels are the biggest copers

If you’re ugly there’s basically nothing you can do to make foids see you as human.

That’s doesn’t mean going to the gym is bad. I will make you healthier and happier.
Surgeries