Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even normies/Cuckitfags CAN feel attracted to horses

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/2yub9s/animal_arousal_problem_maybe_some_of_you_can_help/

They just cave in to social taboos and knee-jerk dogmatic aversion.

I'm especially amused by this guy who is basically an incel in denial who I'm pretty sure wishes deep down he could
do like me and go ahead having sex with mares to cope.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I do feel sexual attraction towards women, however - as I said previously, I am a nerdy guy, very logical and control freak, so women's illogical behavior and unpredictability is annoying as hell for me. It is extremely difficult to find one that is not crazy.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Translation, I am ugly but I'm still blue pilled so I believe it's my personality KEK.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Others make sensible remarks initially:[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A lot of people think you're automatically some psychotic freak if you express anything even remotely outside of what society deems ethical, healthy sexual desires.
[/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]but spoil it in the same breath:[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I do agree that seeing a psychologist is a good idea. I recommended it if he felt like he was going to do something to his horse[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]JFL how much more tolerant they were than when IT or Kiwifags created pages about me, a confirmed incel.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]sorry for the font mismatches but pasting from that site messes up the formatting.[/font]

Ay man i like you, but i'm just not down with the horse shit.

TheVman said:

It's alright if it's not your thing but I hope you're not one of the moralfags who think it's immoral or one of the PETAfags who believe it's rape? Mares can reject/consent through body-language. There is no way you can rape an unwilling mare and not get kicked over the fence.
Also, breeders actually are in fact a lot less thoughtful when they absolutely want to get a foal from a mare and force the stallion on them, but as long as it's for business it's fine I guess.

FeminismsCancer said:
TheVman said:
It's alright if it's not your thing but I hope you're not one of the moralfags who think it's immoral or one of the PETAfags who believe it's rape? Mares can reject/consent through body-language. There is no way you can rape an unwilling mare and not get kicked over the fence.
Also, breeders actually are in fact a lot less thoughtful when they absolutely want to get a foal from a mare and force the stallion on them, but as long as it's for business it's fine I guess.
Nah do your thing homie. It's anarchy out here, who am i to stop an incel from doing something that makes him happy?

have you ever done it before tho?

Reminder that most females would rather fuck horses, dogs, cats, and various different species instead of you.

TheVman said:
Nah do your thing homie. It's anarchy out here, who am i to stop an incel from doing something that makes him happy?

have you ever done it before tho?

Yep

Grotesque said:
Reminder that most females would rather fuck horses, dogs, cats, and various different species instead of you.

Your avi is cute.