Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Even normies are sexless because of women's ever-increasing standards."

D

Draconian Times

-
"Even normies are sexless because of women's ever-increasing standards. Being average is not enough anymore. You have to be a Chad now."

Someone says they are average-looking and neurotypical on this forum.

"You should get banned immediately. You are a false involuntary celibate. You are a voluntary celibate. Moderators, ban this infiltrator! Normies cannot be sexless. You either look like Gollum or you are not ugly."

"Even normies are sexless because of women's ever-increasing standards. Being average is not enough anymore. You have to be a Chad now."

"You should get banned immediately. You are a false involuntary celibate. You are a voluntary celibate. Moderators, ban this infiltrator! Normies cannot be sexless. You either look like Gollum or you are not ugly."
Dude chill, im getting reddit vibes

DnR because of cucked PfP. :feelsseriously:

i think some people now want the forum to be more toward ugly people than incels themselves and i don't blame them
this place is supposed to be for the ugly alone and not the mental ill or the average looking
ofc if you're ugly you will be sexless also some people want to see other banned since this place is kinda boring sometimes and they want to see drama

Probably depends on the location how hypergamous is, i live in smaller town and being average, like 180cm, 5/10, middle class, hardly can end up as an incel.

Probably depends on the location how hypergamous is, i live in smaller town and being average, like 180cm, 5/10, middle class, hardly can end up as an incel.
Then how come you are one if you cant be one? What are you?

They confuse the fact women can love only 7+ men with women being unable to simply like and find serenity with 5/6 men. Women still like having sex with their normie bfs. Those women on the other hand are repulsed by the sole idea of touching YOU.

i think some people now want the forum to be more toward ugly people than incels themselves and i don't blame them
this place is supposed to be for the ugly alone and not the mental ill or the average looking
ofc if you're ugly you will be sexless also some people want to see other banned since this place is kinda boring sometimes and they want to see drama
Bro I thought you were leaving cuz you didn't want to end up a wizard :feelskek: . You couldn't stay away from the forum?

C

Cope normies still get sex.

Sub8 = cope. Plenty of normies getting coochie