Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even normies are frauding hard

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I saw an acquaintance posting himself on Snapchat and asked him to show me because it looked weird. His jawline looked alot better than it does irl. I asked him if he was biting down he said yes. I told him, isn't that a bit strange to do? He says no, and that almost everyone he knows does it too and that's it normal.

He's not even ugly, JFL. Normies have to fraud with Nike air Max shoes and biting down in photos, endless gay shit just to be in the ring on the sidelines

Biting down makes your jaw look better? How does this work?

If you're average in 2020, you don't exist to women.

If you're average in 2020, you don't exist to women.
He actually has gotten a few very ugly girls he is ashamed of, but he is very NT and outgoing

looks
are
everything

Biting down? How does that work?

i dont understand

12 years ago when i was a teenager a photographer on picture day told me about biting down to make your jaw look more photogenic. Been doing it ever since.

I have a slight overbite. I'll try it from now on.
I have been doing it for years, in time you just get used to it
But you might get tmj pain, so thats the downside

I have been doing it for years, in time you just get used to it
But you might get tmj pain, so thats the downside
Better to do it just atm you take a picture and then stop.

Better to do it just atm you take a picture and then stop.
if you have a severely recessed chin like I do, you can push your mandible even further, to the point where the lower teeth pass the upper teeth by a centimeter or so
It mimics forward growth, and with camera angles it is possible to hide a recessed chin completely
Not that it matters for me but maybe some cel would use it to ascend, who knows

I'm jutting and squinting whenever I go outside, but I still look subhuman

I'm jutting and squinting whenever I go outside

Don't do that shit, your face will recess more over time.

You should keep your teeth lightly together and tongue sticking to the roof of your mouth.

The reason your face is fucked up is because you didn't do that in the first place, you probably breathed through your mouth or never learned how to swallow properly.

Of course they're frauding they wouldn't stand a chance if they didn't.

Don't do that shit, your face will recess more over time.

You should keep your teeth lightly together and tongue sticking to the roof of your mouth.

The reason your face is fucked up is because you didn't do that in the first place, you probably breathed through your mouth or never learned how to swallow properly.
No man, I just have shit genetics. I never mouthbeathed in my life but im still recessed af. I dont believe in that mewing thing btw.