Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even Normie Forums like Guru3D are taking the Blackpill

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
★★
I lurk this site sometimes for some of the troubleshooting threads. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I found this thread for the new Fable game where they've woke blasted the main characters from the trailer:

Honestly I think more men are catching on. That is a very good sign and the first step towards some change. Of course these guys seem to be a lot more "neutral" than me, but hey it's a start. Seems like I never saw comments like this on LeReddit that weren't nuked to oblivion.

Something like this would *never* happen on trash like "ResetEra" -- apparently one of the Digital Foundry guys is super active there which tells you everything you need to know about his "political" views. Now that's a forum which is fucking diseased.

Last edited:
If we could get the whole of young men that are being shit on in the west right now together on the same page and voting that by itself might be enough to change somethings gradually (though I doubt that alone would be enough). One of the big barriers is how to cut through a lifetime of top down indoctrination, propaganda, and shaming for those who question that's been hard wired into most young men all their lives.

I lurk this site sometimes for some of the troubleshooting threads. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I found this thread for the new Fable game where they've woke blasted the main characters from the trailer: View attachment 779074
View attachment 779075
View attachment 779076
View attachment 779085
Honestly I think more men are catching on. That is a very good sign and the first step towards some change. Of course these guys seem to be a lot more "neutral" than me, but hey it's a start. Seems like I never saw comments like this on LeReddit that weren't nuked to oblivion.

Something like this would *never* happen on trash like "ResetEra" -- apparently one of the Digital Foundry guys is super active there which tells you everything you need to know about his "political" views. Now that's a forum which is fucking diseased.
Resetera is a fantasy land for trannys and male feminist. Mostly trannies though, such a cancerous forum.

Tbh most of Cuckeddit and Other social medias acknowledge "pretty privilige". But they do it in a very -- le ugly wahmen treated bad bluepilled way. Though they acknowledge beauty privilege (though begrudgingly) they still can't help but sprinkle in bluepilled ideas like --" But MuH personality matters too"

I thought everybody knew that beauty privilege is real. How can anybody not have noticed that? Braindead normies.

Tbh most of Cuckeddit and Other social medias acknowledge "pretty privilige". But they do it in a very -- le ugly wahmen treated bad bluepilled way. Though they acknowledge beauty privilege (though begrudgingly) they still can't help but sprinkle in bluepilled ideas like --" But MuH personality matters too"
Soyciety only cares about lookism when it affects women. There is no body positivity for men.

Resetera is a fantasy land for trannys and male feminist. Mostly trannies though, such a cancerous forum.
It’s hard to fathom why men exist out there who think like that. There are so many of them and they’re encouraged by the acting regime.

Personally I have been stunned how many people seem to flat out deny or deflect whenever “pretty privilege” is brought up. Even in the thread I lined there was some retard calling the comments “creepy” lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back