Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even non MSTOW Chadlite complains about modern womb-men

Fuck this red pilled faggot! YouTube always recommends me his videos. And yes dating is pretty much over for sub 6 men in the west, modern women hate non chad men.

I don't trust him

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I've posted this guy here before.

It's so fucking over that it's not even funny

Don't watch these influencer faggots. They will say anything for clicks.
Reality is much much different. Most men are dating without problems.
It's just redpill bubble grifter faggots who will make a thousand videos about how "muh wimin standards so high" videos to farm clicks from chronically online betamales.

It's just redpill bubble grifter faggots who will make a thousand videos about how "muh wimin standards so high" videos to farm clicks from chronically online betamales.
What about the 63% single guys vs 34% single women stat then ? :feelswhat: Or even just yourself, assuming you're not deformed or severely autistic. I don't think we're that unique and even normies can either struggle with women or feel jaded by them cause of toxic femininity.

What about the 63% single guys vs 34% single women stat then ? :feelswhat: Or even just yourself, assuming you're not deformed or severely autistic.
It's a worthless stat.
If someone is single that doesn't say anything about his dating life. He could just be in between two relationships at the moment.
of course it's easier for women, but that doesn't mean men aren't able to date anymore.

Me, I'm an exception to the rule. I literally don't know a single other incel. Every person I know is a sexhaver. Everybody fucks. Everybody.

I wonder what percentage of men have to be incels/nearcels for anything to finally change, foids' standards just keep raising and raising. I don't think sub7 are all incels of course, but they do seem to struggle. It wasn't like that even just ten years ago.

It's a worthless stat.
If someone is single that doesn't say anything about his dating life. He could just be in between two relationships at the moment.
That's kinda mental gymnastics... :feelsseriously:

of course it's easier for women
Yeah, just say it already boyo !

Me, I'm an exception to the rule. I literally don't know a single other incel. Every person I know is a sexhaver. Everybody fucks. Everybody.
Might depend on the person, but then yeah i see lot of couples outside, it's not the single epidemic some make it out to be but i do believe ther's a rift to some extent.

I wonder what percentage of men have to be incels/nearcels for anything to finally change, foids' standards just keep raising and raising. I don't think sub7 are all incels of course, but they do seem to struggle. It wasn't like that even just ten years ago.
I admit i dont have a social life but know my brother's male friends and it's a singlefest. All nt guys in their thirties, kinda regular but not bums, and they're all alone including my brother, weird.

Maybe for a woman but for a man it definitely does :forcedsmile:
No, it doesn't. At all.
Sexhavers are single from time to time.
That's how it is, and that's why the status "single" alone, doesn't say anything.

That's how it is, and that's why the status "single" alone, doesn't say anything.
it just happens to be that men are twice as much single as women but that's just because they are between relationships right :forcedsmile:

it just happens to be that men are twice as much single as women but that's just because they are between relationships right :forcedsmile:
Might be. Men tend to be single longer because it's harder to find a gf. Doesn't mean they don't find a gf at all.