Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even niggers are getting cucked by gooks.

Cucked by chang

Jesus, female are sick and disgusting. Getting pregnant by another male and cucking the betabux is just common for them.

TLDR: White mudshark shits out a baby slit eye and the nigger fiancé finds out that the child is a gook and isn't his. Nigger then decides to raise the gooklet.

Sweaty who hurt you?

I don’t care how sweet and honest and virtuous my wife is; if I ever have a child I am getting a paternity test within the first month. Cucked if you don’t.

JBB faggot copers on suicide watch :lul:

blackcels seriously use their bbc to slap these bitches into void

Colvin lives matter

Lifefuel for ricecels

Never began for redditors

I thought tyrones were based.

to be fair most babies don’t look like their black fathers as soon as they are born. They need some time to grow to show actual resemblance. Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner has this problem with their daughter bc she looked Asian and also didn’t help that Travis Scott was fucking UGLY as fuck.

also a lot of people who are half black half white don’t look 2 drops black.

Derek jeter
Rashida jones
Meghan Markle
Halsey

I don’t care how sweet and honest and virtuous my wife is; if I ever have a child I am getting a paternity test within the first month. Cucked if you don’t.

Just be rice theory

Derek jeter
Rashida jones
Meghan Markle
Halsey

Yet they still identify as black for some reason. I don’t know why Mostly white looking mixed people see themselves as black. The others in that list show signs of black ancestry, but its silly to call Halsey a “black” woman — she’s white to me

At least the kid won't grow up to be an ugly halfbreed nig

More and more women are becoming race traitor.

Meanwhile, in the wonderful world of Afrika, chinks are going down there and mixing and breeding out the niggers.

JBR

@PPEcel @ChinaCurry @pp183 go slay

More and more women are becoming race traitor.

Meanwhile, in the wonderful world of Afrika, chinks are going down there and mixing and breeding out the niggers.
That's good tbh.
All darkies are disgusting.

Yeah I think there's no truth to this story, just the BBCcel is overthinking and being paranoid af. Mixed kids can look anything

interesting reversal, it's usually a half black kid that surprises the white father

black guys dont post on plebbit

The doctor who told him it was a miracle is a fucking asshole. Tell them the truth and ask the father to do a paternity test as soon as she's born ffs.

Niggas getting gookmogged. Gooks getting crackermogged. Crackers getting niggamogged. It's like cheating whores are playing never ending game of rock-paper-scissors by cheating on their men.

Last edited:
This is actually pretty odd. It’s usually the niggers that cuck whites. I have never heard of chinks cucking niggers

This is actually pretty odd. It’s usually the niggers that cuck whites. I have never heard of chinks cucking niggers
There's an entire continent of niggers getting cucked by chinks.

larp, niggers don't write like that

Yeah I think there's no truth to this story, just the BBCcel is overthinking and being paranoid af. Mixed kids can look anything
Genetics is weird like that. I'm Iraqi, from Baghdad, so my family is very mutted. I look Greek, some of my siblings look Paki, Russian, or Arab. Dad also looks Arab. Mom looks Russian, or at least east European. Grandad looks German. Cousins look Turk, Arab, or even Mongolian.
larp, niggers don't write like that
How do they type?

to be fair most babies don’t look like their black fathers as soon as they are born. They need some time to grow to show actual resemblance. Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner has this problem with their daughter bc she looked Asian and also didn’t help that Travis Scott was fucking UGLY as fuck.

Derek jeter
Rashida jones
Meghan Markle
Halsey
Did you not read the OP? The nigger is sterile.

Yet they still identify as black for some reason. I don’t know why Mostly white looking mixed people see themselves as black. The others in that list show signs of black ancestry, but its silly to call Halsey a “black” woman — she’s white to me

Yeah no cop is going to want to blow her head off bc she's too white for that, unlike niggers like George Floyd.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back