Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even neurotic Chads struggle -- the story of the Craigslist Killer

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Philip Markoff was a Chad with typical frat-boy looks, and yet he did not have the extroverted and outgoing personaliteehee characteristic of most Chads.

He was an anxious incel struck in a Chad's body, and was treated brutally by his party-slut oneitis in college because of it:

She admits here to hating men with a neurotic personality, something that is hereditary and that they cannot change, preferring the easygoing psychopath to men who are careful and sensitive to threats. "B-but foids like the men they do because they want to be protected from threats." JFL. No, they actually like threats, and evidently like to be raped and brutalized. But I digress...

Markoff tried the hardest he could despite his neuroticism to both fit in among the cattle and seem higher on the social hierarchy than them. He attempted to affect the image of being a giga-IQ'd savant who hardly had to study in order to get good grades, for example, and wanted to impress his oneitis with it while helping her with her homework. But the effort failed tremendously when his oneitis called his roommate and they reported to her that he spends all day studying. He never got any pussy.

In a "dating marketplace" that is monopolized by Chads, even Chad will suffer if he fails to distinguish himself -- as all Chads look the same, of course, and foids otherwise couldn't tell the difference.

Markoff failed to impress his oneitis with a giga-IQ halo, because she discovered his good grades were a product of hard work rather than natural intelligence, and attempting to be extroverted was even more blatantly pretentious on his part, creeping out the foid as not genuine psychopath behavior.

And so our Markoff became sexually frustrated, developing weird fetishes and a gambling addiction in the course of his dry spell.

It culminated in him robbing prostitutes for money to fuel his gambling addiction, and stealing their panties in the process. One day, a prostitute put up a fight, and Markoff shot and killed her in the struggle. He was arrested, and soon after committed suicide in prison.

tl;dr It's over even for Chads at the bottom of the Chad hierarchy, they will be mogged by other Chads, cuckolded, become sexually repressed and traumatized, and burn out in a blaze of obscurity. Only the most psychopathic Chads will survive the coming decades.

Last edited:
It's over when literal fucking PSL 8 Chads are having to compete with one another. 20 years ago, girls would've approached him and sucked his dick on the spot.

dat upper eyelid exposure

It's over when literal fucking PSL 8 Chads are having to compete with one another. 20 years ago, girls would've approached him and sucked his dick on the spot.
???????????????????????? at this thread. He just has a good lower third. He has upper eyelid exposure and a recessed maxilla. He's ugly

He looks more high tier normie.

That guy is normie tier where i am from

This dude is normie tier, not a Chad

op this is chad
th

Not this bird nosed subhuman

???????????????????????? at this thread. He just has a good lower third. He has upper eyelid exposure and a recessed maxilla. He's ugly
Lower-third accounts for 2/3rds of your PSL rating tbhngl.

In any case, this guy should have had no issues banging his oneitis. It's only because of his sub-psychopath personaliteehee that his life took the course that it did, and it is cruel. Let's not let the forest get lost for the trees.

Lower-third accounts for 2/3rds of your PSL rating tbhngl.

In any case, this guy should have had no issues banging his oneitis. It's only because of his sub-psychopath personaliteehee that his life took the course that it did, and it is cruel. Let's not let the forest get lost for the trees.
No, it accounts for 1/3rd. I guess Jeremy Meeks is ugly. All of that is cope, he's just ugly.
article-0-1F7BB21400000578-575_634x697.jpg

Might be the angle, because everyone has upper eyelid exposure to some extent, but he does have recessed maxilla unfortunately. Still at least a PSL 6.

That guy is a normie at best. Jfl at everyone on here, calling him a chad.

Massive Cope

I bet my left nut he mogs you.
:feelskek: how does me saying he's ugly mean that I think I mog him. If a 1/10 male says a 3/10 male is ugly, I guess that means the 1/10 male thinks the 3/10 male is uglier than him. I explained why he's ugly and you're just like no bro he's average.

He is above average, no Chad. I do agree personality matters though- the foid said it herself. He didn't have the alpha personality that got away with such comments like "your butt looks good in that outfit."

You need to be a true Chad, on the level of Momoa to say shit like that.

:feelskek: how does me saying he's ugly mean that I think I mog him. If a 1/10 male says a 3/10 male is ugly, I guess that means the 1/10 male thinks the 3/10 male is uglier than him. I explained why he's ugly and you're just like no bro he's average.

One of the prostitutes Markoff robbed said that he "looked like a typical frat-boy" and that this made her comfortable with him, and so he wasn't exactly ugly.

He was average among those males at the top of the looks hierarchy in his college. I defined this as "Chad" for the sake of my argument, controlling for his looks, but I concede that it's not quite true.

He is above average, no Chad. I do agree personality matters- the foid said it herself. He didn't have the alpha personality that got away with such comments like "your butt looks good in that outfit."
Yes, there is value to my narrative, although the foid was probably incorporating his looks into "personality," as they tend to do.

Still, he was clearly neurotic and this failo'd him. If he was a psychopath, his oneitis would have fixated on his lower-third and licked his jaw, instead of seeing only the worst in him.

Last edited:
So what do you rate him?

We both know he mogs you. You on an incel forum, easily falls in between 2-4/10.

One of the prostitutes Markoff robbed said that he "looked like a typical frat-boy" and that this made her comfortable with him, and so he wasn't exactly ugly.

He was average among those males at the top of the looks hierarchy in his college. I defined this as "Chad" for the sake of my argument, controlling for his looks, but I concede that it's not quite true.

Yes, there is value to my narrative, although the foid perhaps was incorporating his looks into "personality," as they tend to do.

Still, he was clearly neurotic and this failo'd him. If he was a psychopath, his oneitis would have fixated on his lower-third and licked his jaw, instead of seeing only the worst in him.
According to this he's a tallfag, so this explains everything.
https://justnotsaid.blogspot.com/2009/04/phil-markoff-classic-sociopath.html
Markoff was tall and blond, with a youthful, almost innocent-looking face.

You probably think he belongs here dont you?

Explain to me how this bird nosed subhuman is average looking facially?
Because he got further than you did interacting with foids lmao

His main issue was being a literal retard when it came down to social interactions.

Because he got further than you did interacting with foids lmao

His main issue was being a literal retard when it came down to social interactions.
because he's tall.

Not surprised at all that he was from the Northeast U.S. specifically New York State.

Living in the Northeast U.S. (home of the most stuck-up women on Planet Earth) decreases your chances of ascending by at least 50% if you're not Tyrone, which explains why even someone like this could struggle. He would have had better chances with women in the Southern or Western U.S. and would've had to beat off women with a stick in much of the developed world. Even Toronto's infamous women are generally better than most northeastern women.

It's one of the main reasons (along with shitty weather and outrageous taxes) why intelligent, hard-working men are leaving this part of the U.S. in DROVES.

Last edited:
Explain to me how this bird nosed subhuman is average looking facially?
You keep calling him birdnosed subhuman yet he mogs these guys with his chin and jawline

Screenshot 20200201 132844 Chrome

These are literal subhumans.

I guess Jeremy Meeks is ugly
He is ugly. If you think otherwise, you simply bought the WFBM narrative that adverts, movies and music videos have been selling for the past 60 years.

He is ugly. If you think otherwise, you simply bought the WFBM narrative that adverts, movies and music videos have been selling for the past 60 years.
Who is ugly?