Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even my mother goes to Saint Andrew's Day party.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
It's big day here and everyone goes drinking with friends, even my mom goes, Meanwhile I'm staying at home and will probably play video games all evening.
Can't wait till my whore mother comes home drunk and I have to listen to her puking in toilet that is next to my room.

It's over if your parents have better social life than you do.

How old are you bro ? Are raised by a single mother .

How old are you bro ? Are raised by a single mother .
18 and yes, although it's a bit complicated because my father visited me once a week so I always had contact with him.

Does she ever bring chads back to fuck

Lmao normies will get drunk over anything

That's nasty, thankfully my mother doesn't drink alcohol.
Fuckin' alcohol.

Does she ever bring chads back to fuck
She had many boyfriends, last one came all the way from england and he mogs me, JFL because my mom is obese ugly landwhale with room temperature IQ.

Jfl the whore will get gangbanged

18 and yes, although it's a bit complicated because my father visited me once a week so I always had contact with him.
Tbh , single Mothers fuck the male brain and create the weak soy boy .

IMO, you should go gymmaxxing and martial art maxxing and be more masculine on general .
Stop listening to her and doing what she want , instead focus on yourself first . Before it's too late.
And may be one day you will ascend .

Tbh , single Mothers fuck the male brain and create the weak soy boy .

IMO, you should go gymmaxxing and martial art maxxing and be more masculine on general .
Stop listening to her and doing what she want , instead focus on yourself first . Before it's too late.
And may be one day you will ascend .
I'm planning to buy gym membership next week, as for martial arts I'm too beta for that. But thanks, were you also raised by a single mother?

I'm planning to buy gym membership next week, as for martial arts I'm too beta for that. But thanks, were you also raised by a single mother?
yes and no . I have a beta simp father who is the worst model as man . he is just betabuxxing the whole family , he literally never taught Me anything except being good at school .
So yeah I have no father.

Right now I am gymmaxing and martial art maxxing . I feel more alive and my mother doesn't abuse me anymore because I did stand up for my self unlike my father . Life is much better and she become more submissive to me and cooking to me whatever I want .

She keeps disrespecting my father though .

i don't celebrate st patricks day as i'm irish, not american

Is everybody in the british isles drunk all the time?