Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even my mother admitted foids cheat...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
- she said especially the good looking ones

I'm sure she said it to me bc I don't look good and she wanted me to forget the idea of a gf bc I can't get one anyway...

Jfl she's got experience

I'm sure she said it to me bc I don't look good and she wanted me to forget the idea of a gf bc I can't get one anyway...
I guess she's blackpilled

ur father might need a paternity test now

She’s wrong, unattractive women cheat more. Which sucks for us because they’re the only ones we have even a smidgen of hope of ever getting with.

I guess she's blackpilled
Nah, even foids can only pretend to cope for so long, all foids now their nature but they need to gaslight soys and LTN in order to maintain their privilege

She’s wrong, unattractive women cheat more. Which sucks for us because they’re the only ones we have even a smidgen of hope of ever getting with.

Juggernaut law

yup uglier ones are stupider fatter and cheat more. even more hypergamous.

But why? It may be true what you’re saying but it doesn’t make sense. Attractive women have more options e.g. with chads. I guess it depends on who the attractive and unattractive women were dating initially

But why? It may be true what you’re saying but it doesn’t make sense. Attractive women have more options e.g. with chads. I guess it depends on who the attractive and unattractive women were dating initially
ugly women have weaker egos than beautiful ones. They need to sleep with more men to feel beautiful and desired.

the worst thing I ever felt was when I realised my mother was just like most other whore foids (still love her though)

the worst thing I ever felt was when I realised my mother was just like most other whore foids (still love her though)
My mom doesn’t care if I don’t get a gf (she knows it never began). She still tries to talk me out of wanting one (she tries it indirectly), not bc she doesn’t want me to have one, but bc she knows I can never get one. I told her I won’t let myself be manipulated yet she still does it :rolleyes:

My mom doesn’t care if I don’t get a gf (she knows it never began). She still tries to talk me out of wanting one (she tries it indirectly), not bc she doesn’t want me to have one, but bc she knows I can never get one. I told her I won’t let myself be manipulated yet she still does it :rolleyes:
that is brutal

You likely don't know your real biological father.

Give your lives for germany

You likely don't know your real biological father.
Maybe, but unlikely, ironically.

My dad was a Chad when he made me (my mom was good looking too), my dad is 6‘2“ (I should have been 5‘10“ according to formula/pedestrians). My dad was carrier of a disorder (but wasn’t physically impacted at all), and I inherited it from him. Some people with this disorder become very ugly and short. It really kicked in when I was 11/12, before that I was good looking. Chad future. But now I’m a literal 2/10 (face) and a 1/10 if you consider my short height (5’4”).

Btw, are you european? (I’m German). I could use a football analogy to explain my situation and how it changed compared to when I was a small child

Maybe, but unlikely, ironically.

My dad was a Chad when he made me (my mom was good looking too), my dad is 6‘2“ (I should have been 5‘10“ according to formula/pedestrians). My dad was carrier of a disorder (but wasn’t physically impacted at all), and I inherited it from him. Some people with this disorder become very ugly and short. It really kicked in when I was 11/12, before that I was good looking. Chad future. But now I’m a literal 2/10 (face) and a 1/10 if you consider my short height (5’4”).

Btw, are you european? (I’m German). I could use a football analogy to explain my situation and how it changed compared to when I was a small child
Brutal height discrepancy. I have the same. I was projected to become like 6'2 but I'm shorter than my mom and my grandma were JFL.

And yes, I am European. Kindly tell me the football analogy.

Brutal height discrepancy. I have the same. I was projected to become like 6'2 but I'm shorter than my mom and my grandma were JFL.

And yes, I am European. Kindly tell me the football analogy.
Ok. So I was born in 1997. From that year till about 2008, I was a top team in the Premier League/1. Bundesliga, you get the idea. I played in the Champions League, almost won it. I won the national cup. As the owner, I was a millionaire.

Then, I got relegated in 2009 to the Championship. I was still good, but it was the beginning of the decline. In 2011, i got relegated to League 1 (3. Bundesliga). In 2012 i got relegated three leagues down (because the club went bankrupt, our system was hacked but we couldn’t prove it). So this is a half semi-professional, half amateur league now. Many people have sued me, I can’t sell the club bc then I’d get arrested bc my “secrets” would come out. In 2013, i got relegated again. Hated by everyone, no fans bc of numerous scandals. So here I am, forgotten in the abyss of amateur football. One league above is a mix of amateur/semi professional teams. But we can’t get promoted. Not enough money and nobody wants to inverts into my club bc of its reputation. I’m in house arrest for the next 20 years.

That’s pretty much what happened.

I was a beautiful kid, it looked like I will become a tall Chad (my sister didn’t inherit the disorder. Then I got into puberty early in 2008. In 2010 I was already ugly. But I only became really ugly from like 2011 onwards. From 2012 on, it was already over for me.

Last edited:
Ok. So I was born in 1997. From that year till about 2008, I was a top team in the Premier League/1. Bundesliga, you get the idea. I played in the Champions League, almost won it. I won the national cup. As the owner, I was a millionaire.

Then, I got relegated in 2009 to the Championship. I was still good, but it was the beginning of the decline. In 2011, i got relegated to League 1 (3. Bundesliga). In 2012 i got relegated three leagues down (because the club went bankrupt, our system was hacked but we couldn’t prove it). So this is a half semi-professional, half amateur league now. Many people have sued me, I can’t sell the club bc then I’d get arrested bc my “secrets” would come out. In 2013, i got relegated again. Hated by everyone, no fans bc of numerous scandals. So here I am, forgotten in the abyss of amateur football. One league above is a mix of amateur/semi professional teams. But we can’t get promoted. Not enough money and nobody wants to inverts into my club bc of its reputation. I’m in house arrest for the next 20 years.

That’s pretty much what happened.

I was a beautiful kid, it looked like I will become a tall Chad (my sister didn’t inherit the disorder. Then I got into puberty early in 2008. In 2010 I was already ugly. But I only became really ugly from like 2011 onwards. From 2012 on, it was already over for me.
fucking brutal bro. You should've ascended while you had the chance. Now you'll never know what teenage love is like.

fucking brutal bro. You should've ascended while you had the chance. Now you'll never know what teenage love is like.
Well I never had the chance. Bc I was already really ugly when I was 13. Before that no girl was really interested in boys. I liked girls then, bc I was already in puberty then.

I would have never known anyway. Even if I got a “girlfriend” at 11/12 (which nobody does), she’d have dumped me when I turned 13. So no chance really

I think they were, just not in you.
Do you speak German? Maybe it’s easier to explain. I was good looking till 11, definitely. At 12, my decline began. I still looked normal; but ugly. From 13 onwards, I was very ugly. So i never had the chance to ascend

Do you speak German? Maybe it’s easier to explain. I was good looking till 11, definitely. At 12, my decline began. I still looked normal; but ugly. From 13 onwards, I was very ugly. So i never had the chance to ascend
I understand what you're saying but I'm saying that most girls are already full-on sluts by the time they reach 13. It's just that they mostly go for older Chads. And dogs.

Idk with certainty. Maybe the unattractive ones crave validation more and seek it out through sex. Maybe they are given more sexual opportunities because they're approached more (PUA's claim mid girls get approached way more often than hot girls). Maybe the hot girls have a greater sense of value and self-preservation due to their looks.

It reminds me of my fictional story.

The protagonist of our story is a man named "Aspie John" and involves a woman named "Anxious Jane".

Aspie John meets Anxious Jane in "High School".

Anxious Jane is in Special Ed for severe anxiety, and so is Aspie John. Aspie John and Anxious Jane appear to have some mutual attraction at times, given Anxious Jane would always make the same "anxious" hand-fiddling gestures as Aspie John. When Aspie John dropped a stack of homework sheets on one occasion, Anxious Jane altered her name on her sheet the very next day.

Anxious Jane, however, always manages to next to the tallest kid in the room, which is odd given he sits alone in an otherwise empty row of desks. When Tall Kid helps the teacher pick up classroom litter, Anxious Jane suddenly bolts up and quickly joins them. Aspie John remains seated due to anxiety. After some time, Tall Kid starts to sit with other kids in the classroom, leaving Anxious Jane sitting alone each day. He sits across from Aspie John.

Three years later...

Aspie John and Anxious Jane are in different Special Ed classrooms. Anxious Jane speaks of wanting to be in a "relationship" with a local male. There is a catch, however: Anxious Jane regularly wears ponytails and make-up for the Tall Kid in her new classroom. She would flirt with this man in class(Which frustrated her teacher) and would also chat with him over text and social media, all while sometimes making friendly gestures towards Aspie John in passing through the hallway.

On a certain occasion, though, Aspie John encounters Anxious Jane in a hospital lab waiting room. Anxious Jane makes friendly gestures towards Aspie John. Aspie John, being a very coy man, is reluctant to approach Anxious Jane. As he prepares to approach her, he recalls her heavy flirtation with Tall Kid in her new classroom. He also remembers hearing her teacher say, "Why is Anxious Jane flirting with Tall Kid? She already has a boyfriend."

He then decides to ignore her and covers himself with a hoodie.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

An interesting story of "signals" and cues, yes?

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

Aspie John would go home anxiously each day and think incessantly of his fellow classmates. He would feel very, depressed, jittery and uncomfortable due to a restless mind. Thinking of Anxious Jane only worsened it.

The teacher criticized Aspie John several times for his inability to socialize with Anxious Jane, who had little problem socializing with kids at social clubs she attended. She would criticize Aspie John's statements of "Managing his classroom anxiety" yet constantly gave Anxious Jane exemptions for her inability to recount her night(The teacher would ask everyone about it daily).

Furthermore, Anxious Jane was desired by nearly every male in the class. Aspie John was ignored to the extent of needing the teacher(Or, on one occasion, the Hispanic kid) to do class activities. One boy quickly sat near Anxious Jane and wrapped his arms around her during a class project.

"Jane, It's okay sweetie. Come pair with me."

As for the "speaking", Anxious Jane's hand-fiddling gestures, as well as her decision to mimic several of Aspie John's other avoidant behaviors, led to criticism from the Phys. Ed teacher, who said:

"Jane was playing with her hands instead of working on her activities. I think we have a dynamic there. Keep that in check."

Anxious Jane then frowned at Aspie John and started coming to school without her glasses(To impress Tall Kid).

Aspie John was also switched to other classroom duties after Anxious Jane wrote her "message" to him via homework.

A certain (respectable) Hispanic boy said of Jane:

"Is Jane still going to be in our classroom?"(He asked this after Aspie John was told that he would remain in the current classroom; unprovoked information)

"No. She'll be switched into the other classroom."(Teacher)

Anxious Jane stopped coming to school until she was switched into another classroom for reasons unknown to Aspie John. She was, of course, shifting to Option #1: Tall Kid.

And now, a listing of story names is in order. I've offered a brief description for each.

Females:

Azalea(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Natasha(White)
Christanay(Black)
Layla(Black)
Samantha(Black)
Kira(Black)
Joyniqua(Black)
Gwendolyn(White)
Sarah(#1; White)
Ocean(Black)
Kaja(White)

Jenna(14-year-old Blonde; White)
Savannah(White)
Natalie(Blonde White)
Hailee(White)
Katia/Katerina(Blonde White)
Bianca(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Alli(Light-skinned Black)
Sarah(#2; White)
Short Morena(D.D; Castiza/White)
Elise(Mulatta Girl; Mulatta)
Jennifer(Blonde White)
Mariah(White)
Roxanne(White)
Hope(White)
Calista(Blonde White Stacylite)

Males:

Luis(Mestizo)
D.J(White)
Corey(Blonde White; Short)
Joshua(#1; Black)
Damani(Black)
Zamonte(Black)
Leandro(Cuban Mestizo)
Giovanni(White)
Joshua(#2; Blonde White)
Trayvon(Black)
Sean(Black)
Jacques(Black)

Anthony(White)
Brett(White)
Donovan(Black)
Jake(White)
Ramon(Black)
Kevin(White)
Joseph(Mulatto)

Listing is complete, for now...

Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again.

Shortly after Anthony's eventual switch to regular classes, a new boy joined Aspie John's class: Kevin

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

Children in Aspie John's Special Ed class were often referred to therapists outside the school setting. By sheer coincidence, Aspie John saw Joseph as he was leaving his therapist appointment. It seemed the two boys shared the same therapist, a middle-aged White male with expertise in pediatric ASD...

big o showtime GIF

Holy shit. What is even the point of bringing a son into the world if you know this