Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even my mom knows it‘s over

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
Me and my sister were watching High School Musical 2, a youth romance from the 2000s.

My mom joined us halfway through and while watching the male lead (Zac Efron) sing with his romantic interest, remarked ‚Why can‘t you be like him?‘

No idea mom, maybe because you and dad gave me autism and shit looks? :feelsseriously:

BB4B0C86 4D7C 42DB B308 B50215820E8E

Imagine having a sister :feelsohh::feelsLSD:

fuck your sister

Being now serious, your mother is fuckin whore for saying something like this to you like every other female on Earth. Don't listen to that bitch, she is worthless

Being now serious, your mother is fuckin whore for saying something like this to you like every other female on Earth. Don't listen to that bitch, she is worthless
It‘s not like she‘s wrong tho.

I‘d rather have her being honest than bullshitting.

It‘s not like she‘s wrong tho.

I‘d rather have her being honest than bullshitting.
And what did she help you with that? She is worthless like any other whore. She made your self esteem only lower nothing else. If she told you "listen son you are not attractive and I know you can have hard time in life in certain places. I will help you with X Y Z to try max out possibilities to have a good life" but no instead she told you that bullshit like always. She is a bitch

Just give your sister some roofies in her drink when your parents aren’t home :feelsLSD:

why would you watch that movie :feelskek:

@Sneir give me your old avatar I wanna modify it a lil' bit

Doesn‘t really apply to me since I could get my own apartment and leech off the state, but I prefer the comfort or my moms housekeeping.

I‘ll probably move out once I‘m done with school, become a nigga and play around with crypto.
It does apply to you. Read entire of it. It applies to almost everyone on this forum

:feelstastyman:

I guess it didn't occur to you to decline?
As I said it‘s nostalgic to me plus I was never so delusional to base my expectations off from a youth romance.

And what did she help you with that? She is worthless like any other whore. She made your self esteem only lower nothing else. If she told you "listen son you are not attractive and I know you can have hard time in life in certain places. I will help you with X Y Z to try max out possibilities to have a good life" but no instead she told you that bullshit like always. She is a bitch
Based egoist, boomers only think about retarded shit.

@Sneir that's now your new avatar
Sneir

Just be Zac Efron theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back