Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even my high tier normie cousin might be an incel now

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Today is his birthday and it took place here. I spent the whole day avoiding going to the part of house where he lives to avoid the potential sight of young attractive females, especially with their potential young gl boyfriends by their side, but now we sang happy birthday to him and I had to be present.

There are only males in his party! About 8. Incel tier party ngl. Maybe there was some girl who left early but I didn't see any (thank God).

My cousin has been gaining a lot of weight and has also become less thugmaxxed, maybe that's the reason he's sliding down to inceldom now.

Last edited:
Weight issues are easy to solve. Fatcel = ...

Maybe he is a faggot

Fatcel =Volcel

Being fat is a death sentence for any man. Women get away with it easily, but men don't.

bruh moment
Being fat is a death sentence for any man. Women get away with it easily, but men don't.
you can get it off pretty ezpz as long as its not a medical thing or you were born with shit metabolism. On this whole fatcel volcel thing I think I sit right in the middle of it.