Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel even my good days, are still bad.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so today after staying in my apartment for so much cuz of this corona shit, i felt like im losing my sanity.
somehow the day turned to me finally leaving my apartment, to meet with 3 uni-friends.
we studied a couple of hours and laughed alot. smoked some weed. shared stories (alot of their stories were about sex ofcourse.)

we even went to eat together. cant remember the last time i went with not subhumans outside. was a pretty good day.

felt like im getting my sanity back.

then i got home. FUCK. feels so lonely again. ALONE. no GIRL waiting for me to hug me and kiss me. NO.
all the friends went to their homes to a GIRL. 2 has a gf (8/10 and 6/10) and one said he's going to his fuck buddy (he didnt show a pic).
LIKE WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY IM IN PAIN. why even my good days end so bad because no matter what i do in the end i arrive to an empty apartment. with NO GIRL. i just get back to my laptop and stalk my oneitis social media. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

in the end nothing matters if by the end of the day when you arrive home theres no girl waiting for you.
:cryfeels:

It must be something unrelated to not having a car.

You people have friends? I literally haven't talked to anybody except my parents (outside mandatory shit like during classes) in years.

I remember going out to the movies with a few guys from my highschool once, and that's pretty much all the social interactions outside of school I've ever had. Ohh right I think I went to the movies once during middleschool too.

then these are not your good days

Brutal man , brutal

You people have friends? I literally haven't talked to anybody except my parents (outside mandatory shit like during classes) in years.

I remember going out to the movies with a few guys from my highschool once, and that's pretty much all the social interactions outside of school I've ever had. Ohh right I think I went to the movies once during middleschool too.
You didn't even socialize at all in college? Brutal

Life is unjust. Water is wet. Incels are at the very rock bottom of society.

Get fucking rid of a oneitis. It ruins you and messes with your mood because this shit can only end up being an L for you. Or do you expect her to suddenly change her mind and seek you, fellow inkwell? @nxdismycope

Don't get me wrong. I'm wishing you all the luck and may you ascend to release yourself from the depths of hell aka inceldom.

Can’t remember when I had a good day

One of the rare and elusive incels who actually thrive off of social stimulation

Last edited:
Every day is shit

i never even went to the movies with friends top kek.Having friends with normies and chadlites/chad must be horrible

so today after staying in my apartment for so much cuz of this corona shit, i felt like im losing my sanity.
somehow the day turned to me finally leaving my apartment, to meet with 3 uni-friends.
we studied a couple of hours and laughed alot. smoked some weed. shared stories (alot of their stories were about sex ofcourse.)

we even went to eat together. cant remember the last time i went with not subhumans outside. was a pretty good day.

felt like im getting my sanity back.

then i got home. FUCK. feels so lonely again. ALONE. no GIRL waiting for me to hug me and kiss me. NO.
all the friends went to their homes to a GIRL. 2 has a gf (8/10 and 6/10) and one said he's going to his fuck buddy (he didnt show a pic).
LIKE WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY IM IN PAIN. why even my good days end so bad because no matter what i do in the end i arrive to an empty apartment. with NO GIRL. i just get back to my laptop and stalk my oneitis social media. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

in the end nothing matters if by the end of the day when you arrive home theres no girl waiting for you.
:cryfeels:
Fucking hell bro you make the most brutal posts this one was a painful read..
This all goes back to, it doesnt matter what you do in life. As long as you ALWAYS go home alone, you will NEVER be happy.
Its so fkn over :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

968E78B0 1DB2 49D7 B1FD 60B208B6E34B

My good days are okay days