Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even my friends betrayed me after a long time.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
As the sun sets and darkness engulfs me, I'm like a lost soul, wandering with an overwhelming sense of isolation. Underneath the stars, the weight of betrayal bears down on me, my heart shattered by the trust that's been cruelly torn apart. We used to be so tight, sharing laughter and good times, but now I feel the sharp sting of their betrayal, and the pain is just too much to bear.

My so-called friends vanished like smoke, leaving me standing all alone in a vast sea of faces, yearning for genuine connection. But they turned their backs, leaving me feeling like a complete outsider, as if I don't belong anywhere. Amidst this chaotic mess, I'm trying to find strength in my own solitude, but it's hard to discern who I truly am anymore.

As the weight of inceldom bore down upon me, I couldn't escape the impact of the halo effect. My friends' reactions to my ugly face made me feel like they were disgusted with me. Every time they saw me, they grew increasingly aggressive, coming up with false excuses to avoid spending time together. It had been a while since we'd seen each other, and upon reuniting, I couldn't hide the effects of stress and aging that had taken their toll. My balding head and worn-out features seemed to make them uncomfortable in my presence, deepening the feeling that nobody loves you when you're deemed undesirable by society's unforgiving standards.

It's been brutally tough, man, no sugarcoating it. I've been put through the wringer, hurt by those I thought were ride-or-die. This darkness feels suffocating, like it's consuming me from within. I can't see any silver lining or glimmer of hope in this desolate situation.

It is over.

they betrayed me too. we can be friends :)

Nice post. Well written.

Shakedown time again. Imma going to scalp Disney (DIS) stonk Monday morning. Alcoa Aluminum (AA) is on the radar too.

The goytards are easy pickings.

IMG 0986

Well written thread- sorry you're dealing with this man, it is very relatable indeed.

All my "friends" from highschool treated me fucking awfully, I was the butt of every joke and was excluded frequently: Basically, I was the Butters to every friend-group I tried to join in HS.

Wanna know what one kid from one of those groups did once? He made one of those "Society if x" memes showing a utopian background, and he put down "Society if (my name) didn't exist" and everyone, even one guy in that group who I had known since I was 12 laughed their fucking assess off. That worthless, pill-addicted, spoilt cuntbag faggot and his family who "raised" him(they failed of course) should be publicly lashed(in Minecraft).

College has been better for me; I do seem to get treated better by the acquaintances and few friends I have made, so maybe there's some hope for you. Even then, I still am not that close to most of the "friends" & acquaintances I have, and I still find myself often on the sidelines if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Sad to hear brocel but these things are apart of life unless you are genetically gifted

too much boring words.
you're probably some english speaking white larping as an ethnic after trying to read this.
try getting better friends in the future

too much boring words.
you're probably some english speaking white larping as an ethnic after trying to read this.
try getting better friends in the future

.قدرتُك على تظل لا تتوقف عن إذهالي

Very poetically written

That's what you get when you're a Salafi. Most of Morocco is a shithole with too many kuffar and mushrikeen.

You had friends who didn't betray you for a while?