Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

even my foid support workers don't like me

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
-
37d 1h 14m
I know their paid anyway so they don't give a shit, but the manager gives them less shifts with me than the moids so I end up having a soy cuck boomer vegan trucel (he's frame and manlet but ascended due to being born in a earlier generation and betabuxcing), a tall fag beta soy who has a washed up thot and always finds an issue with me or some boomer chad who's with a roastie.
They always stick their nose in and throw their two cents in about what I do and talk about stupid bs and generally obnoxious and the foids always end up "sick" when they are meant to be with me or on break but I think the manager deliberately gave them less shifts with me, the foids are dogs tho and stupid and any "good" Interactions i have with foids is cos they ate paid and doing their job, college foids hate me and think I'm a joke and teachers are evil, I get ptsd everythime I see a college foid.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
63d 11h 48m
Sorry, block of text, I can't read. :fuk:

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
18d 18h 7m
BRUTAL

Zer0/∞ said:
Sorry, block of text, I can't read. :fuk:
Are you ready for your next reading lesson?

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★
27d 4h 14m
Incelius Savage said:
BRUTAL

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Mythic
41d 1h 36m
Incelius Savage said:
BRUTAL

you are annoying tbh ngl

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★
8d 14h 57m
you can't ever expect anything good from foids.
they go into extremes like as you described, being paid to act nice and yet they won't do it, not even if they get paid for it. further proof that foids are useless and their narcissism doesn't allow them to do THE BARE MINIMUM to benefit anyone but themselves.
THE TRUE HONKLER said:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8