Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel even my bradfish failed on tinder

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★
i had posted earlier about being hopeful and willing to test the waters and actually putting in an effort into making a tinder profile
I though , i just might not be as ugly as i thought myself to be ..

Long story short, chickened out (mainly because there are no pictures of me online and i just wanted to see what type of girls use tinder around me)
made a bradfish profile with a decent 7/10 guy , swiped right till i ran out of likes
NOT.A.SINGLE.MATCH. in 48 hours
. .. . . .

logged in just now and they freaking account got banned man.. didnt even get to message anyone or anything . smh

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-23 Tinder Match Chat Date .png
    Screenshot_2020-08-23 Tinder Match Chat Date .png
    110.4 KB · Views: 108
i had posted earlier about being hopeful and willing to test the waters and actually putting in an effort into making a tinder profile
I though , i just might not be as ugly as i thought myself to be ..

Long story short, chickened out (mainly because there are no pictures of me online and i just wanted to see what type of girls use tinder around me)
made a bradfish profile with a decent 7/10 guy , swiped right till i ran out of likes
NOT.A.SINGLE.MATCH. in 48 hours
. .. . . .

logged in just now and they freaking account got banned man.. didnt even get to message anyone or anything . smh
Its over for Bradfishcels

It's way more difficult to chadfish these days, Tinder is banning a lot of accounts who are suspicious and now with this profile verification foids kinda have a guess

I assume your bradfish account just looked fake, why else would it get banned.

lulw you have to change the pics you use so they can't be reverse searched into free ban :feelsUnreal: