Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even more hopeless days

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★★
Some days I just feel extra hopeless. I think about all the men (me include) with lives utterly destroyed and/or awful, not worth living and I able not able to shed this weight. Today is one of those. It's awful.

I have tried a lot to make things work, but the damages of the sheer misandry and toxic femininity in society are sometimes just too much to bear. It's even worse that some men seem to be completely unaffected by it and I don't understand why or how. They are able to live perfect lives with girlfriends, sex, etc, while our are the worst possible.

I often wonder how much life would be different if women weren't like they are with us.

The existence of an incel is awful. No wonder lonely men are killing themselves so much.

the world was better under patriarchy: there was no misandry and no misoginy

the world was better under patriarchy: there was no misandry and no misoginy
When I was a kid I didnt expect the patriarchy to be taken away from us like this.

Some days I just feel extra hopeless. I think about all the men (me include) with lives utterly destroyed and/or awful, not worth living and I able not able to shed this weight. Today is one of those. It's awful.

I have tried a lot to make things work, but the damages of the sheer misandry and toxic femininity in society are sometimes just too much to bear. It's even worse that some men seem to be completely unaffected by it and I don't understand why or how. They are able to live perfect lives with girlfriends, sex, etc, while our are the worst possible.

I often wonder how much life would be different if women weren't like they are with us.

The existence of an incel is awful. No wonder lonely men are killing themselves so much.
Yeah. It hurts bad honestly.

I know that I’m a loser. I’ve basically failed at life and I know there’s no hope. I spend as much time as possible buried in fantasy to escape but it doesn’t really work. I’ll probly get fired soon to top it all off.

I wish I’d been born in a different era of time. When the American boomers were growing up was quite literally the best time in human history to be alive seems like. Today there’s no more opportunity and men are treated horribly by our own societies.

It’s not even our fault things became this way — foolish men gave the wrong people and women too much power and here we are.

Yeah. It hurts bad honestly.

I know that I’m a loser. I’ve basically failed at life and I know there’s no hope. I spend as much time as possible buried in fantasy to escape but it doesn’t really work. I’ll probly get fired soon to top it all off.

I wish I’d been born in a different era of time. When the American boomers were growing up was quite literally the best time in human history to be alive seems like. Today there’s no more opportunity and men are treated horribly by our own societies.

It’s not even our fault things became this way — foolish men gave the wrong people and women too much power and here we are.
Me too, I try as best I can to cope, but some days it's not enough. I wanted a normal life. It's a wonder I haven't killed myself.

Why would you get fired?

True. More and more seems like boomer time was the height of human civilization.

This is not incel-specific, but it basically express the same core sentiment.
Fav122

The world is so cruel and horrible, if you care / feel empathy with the people suffering, that alone is a bottomless well of misery and despair. Some people feel that way thinking of animals being factory farmed, some about starving children in 3rd world shitholes, people born with incurable life-ruining conditions, the list is endless really.
1 16a0809a607985799 3932700334 16a0809a607 medium
1020435 flip 1
M2200112 800px wm
Article river 2bc9bba0459811edae073de341feffe2 NEUROFIBROMATOSIS PHOTOS 1

But yeah, low status men in the modern world also are on that list, let no amoral piece of trash make you feel guilty for demanding the sympathy and help you are due. Though you might want to consider helping out people suffering in ways less directly relatable to you. On the one hand, it is often easier and more doable and more socially acceptable than trying to help men like us, so you won't feel as powerless and helpless doing it. And if you have concrete proof of helping out beings suffering in ways not directly relatable to you future allegations of being motivated purely by self-interest will be easily refuted.

Yeah things are fucked. The only thing I cling on to these days are friendships. Hanging out with friends keeps the rope away.

We need to go er