Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even more depressed after my rhinoplasty

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I got rhinoplasty a few weeks ago and the cast is now taken off and everything went well. My nose was one of my biggest faults. I’ve brought up this pic before, but this is basically what my nose previously looked like, and now surprisingly it looks similar to his post surgery:
20436781 2458 438D 8D43 39EACDDDE705

So the actual surgery went well, and my nose looks good now tbh. I would argue I’ve gone up 0.5-1 point(s) on the looks scale. The problem is that I’m now noticing even more flaws on my face than before. I don’t believe my face makes the cut off for basically all non deformed, non obese girls (high tier normie). My eye area is kind of trash. Fuck, if you surgerymaxx, YOU NEED TO ACTUALLY GO ALL OUT. Don’t do just one or 2 surgery’s. Go full on chad, or NOTHING.

I haven’t been exposed to girls yet though tbh, I’m going to college in august though. Hopefully I really do make the cut off for low tier non obese girls now. I’m still planning on getting another surgery for my jaw though. I need fillers. I have basically no jaw definition from my side profile.

I was contemplating to get rhinoplasty and I even had a consultation with a local plastic surgeon. I ended up not doing it and I'm really holding myself back this way, but I don't want to please a bunch of superficial females so I am not going to get one and that is final. I'm glad yours went well. If I went through with my rhinoplasty, I would be going up 2.5 points. Yes, my nose is that bad. Think Adrien Brody. My eyes are a massive failo as well because I have dark circles under my eyes as well as a lot of upper eyelid exposure.

Don't know how much recessed you are so I can't judge, but if it's a lot then it'd be better get your jaw done. People overestimate noses. But you should watch out for you mental health as well, too many cases of people getting addicted to surgeries 'cause they start to nitpic every little flaws they have, and that's when we see crazy people like that ken doll dude.

But maybe, it also can be 'cause you're still not used to this new nose you have, we usually don't see all our flaws in our face because we're just too used to it so it doesn't look that bad.

Don't know how much recessed you are so I can't judge, but if it's a lot then it'd be better get your jaw done. People overestimate noses. But you should watch out for you mental health as well, too many cases of people getting addicted to surgeries 'cause they start to nitpic every little flaws they have, and that's when we see crazy people like that ken doll dude.

But maybe, it also can be 'cause you're still not used to this new nose you have, we usually don't see all our flaws in our face because we're just too used to it so it doesn't look that bad.
Thanks for your input man. I promised myself I wouldn’t become a ken doll. I would only get my major flaws corrected, which were nose and jaw. One more to go. My eye area isn’t amazing, but I’m sure I can live with it. I still have to see if any girls may be attracted to me, as my nose was actually pretty bad like the dude in the pic.

Ask for the Full Tiger package.

article-0-027FFAE600000578-658_468x657.jpg

Brutal shit man, at least you got to fix your nose. I'm too poor and young and a rhino costs like 7-8k usd in my country, its just a dream for me at this point tbh

Ask for the Full Tiger package.

article-0-027FFAE600000578-658_468x657.jpg
Thanks for your wise input. You have brought extremely high IQ statements for me to ponder on. I’ll be thinking about this for a while. :feelsseriously:
Brutal shit man, at least you got to fix your nose. I'm too poor and young and a rhino costs like 7-8k usd in my country, its just a dream for me at this point tbh
Thanks brocel. I’ll be fine I’m sure. Have you started saving up for a surgery? Start as early as possible if you don’t have relatives who could help out with money.

Last edited:
Get the chad package or die trying.

Congratulations on your new rhino!

My condolences that you don't like it.

I was contemplating to get rhinoplasty and I even had a consultation with a local plastic surgeon. I ended up not doing it and I'm really holding myself back this way, but I don't want to please a bunch of superficial females so I am not going to get one and that is final. I'm glad yours went well. If I went through with my rhinoplasty, I would be going up 2.5 points. Yes, my nose is that bad. Think Adrien Brody. My eyes are a massive failo as well because I have dark circles under my eyes as well as a lot of upper eyelid exposure.
Is it the shape or size that fucks you up?

Fuck, if you surgerymaxx, YOU NEED TO ACTUALLY GO ALL OUT.
CuckTears will say you have "BDD" and you'll look deformed and shit if you surgerymaxx.
A quick google search of the before an after surgeries for fixing incel traits shits on that retarded belief instantly.

Yep, I guess you gotta go the “identity melter route”. I call it that because its what I imagine an extreme witness protection program would be like. Change your looks so much that your whole life changes with it, hopefully for the better. In for a penny in for a pound as they say. Good luck getting the funds needed to fully ascend to Chadhood

yeah surgeries are a process ngl. keep on looksmaxxing though

So, do you abstain from surgery by conviction? I personally do that, as I am rooted in very philosophical convictions.

It really is a cruel joke being genetic trash. You have to spend thousands on surgeries to even look human.

Congratulations on your new rhino!

My condolences that you don't like it.
Thanks brocel. And I do like my nose, I’m simply noticing more flaws on my face now Jfl. Over.

I heard that Orthognathic Surgery can fix many things including eye area

I don't really know anything about surgery, but if you consider the result using FMEA then you have basically corrected the single point of failure and all other components are now equally contribute to the possible failure modes.

Mine looks a bit like that but even worse :feelsrope:

I don't really know anything about surgery, but if you consider the result using FMEA then you have basically corrected the single point of failure and all other components are now equally contribute to the possible failure modes.
FMEA?

I got rhinoplasty a few weeks ago and the cast is now taken off and everything went well. My nose was one of my biggest faults. I’ve brought up this pic before, but this is basically what my nose previously looked like, and now surprisingly it looks similar to his post surgery:
View attachment 270712

So the actual surgery went well, and my nose looks good now tbh. I would argue I’ve gone up 0.5-1 point(s) on the looks scale. The problem is that I’m now noticing even more flaws on my face than before. I don’t believe my face makes the cut off for basically all non deformed, non obese girls (high tier normie). My eye area is kind of trash. Fuck, if you surgerymaxx, YOU NEED TO ACTUALLY GO ALL OUT. Don’t do just one or 2 surgery’s. Go full on chad, or NOTHING.

I haven’t been exposed to girls yet though tbh, I’m going to college in august though. Hopefully I really do make the cut off for low tier non obese girls now. I’m still planning on getting another surgery for my jaw though. I need fillers. I have basically no jaw definition from my side profile.
keep coping. its all in ur head