Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even mike tyson knows gymceling is garbage and does not work

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

People who has gymceled knows what he is talking about.

I need to send this to my fellow gymcels

He doesn't work out anymore because it flames his ego and he doesn't want that anymore, nothing else.

Justbitethecompetitionsearofftheory.

Just have god genetics and dont workout theory

You can only gymcel to a limit until you look like a pathetic gymceling Manlet based on your height/frame, through it is a shit investment of time as getting rid of body fat should be the priority not shit muscle cope. Muscle doesn’t mean shit.

gymcelling is pointless if you are a turbomanlet like tyson. Status and money got him women.

gymcelling is pointless if you are a turbomanlet like tyson. Status and money got him women.
5'10 is turbomanlet? That's his reported height.

exactly
he never said gymcelling is garbage
Watch what he said carefully he said he sees no point working out, cause of his ego.

Also it makes him feel like he is better than others and gives him a glimmer of hope.

Which means if an incel gymcels, the incel would think he has the confidence to talk to girls.

Same concept he says, but I worded it differently
He doesn't work out anymore because it flames his ego and he doesn't want that anymore, nothing else.
No, listen to what he says.

Anyone who works out will feel the same