Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even males friends will shit on u for being ugly

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
These people can be bluepilled but at the same time submit to their primitive animalistic tendencies and shit on people like us for our genetic features, just to make themselves feel artificially superior

If you are bluepilled the bare minimum thing you can do is not make fun of the genes of others for your own benefit, then lie about how everyone is beautiful later on when it is convenient to you

people shit on ugly males to feel better than themselves

then not friends, friends don't shit on you for your looks

Friends? I don't have any of those. But my old chadlite friend alway mocked me in front o cunts to make himself look better. What a twat.

You don't have to be beautiful, just don't be the ugliest.

my male friends were shitting on me for being a manlet not for a face

Especially my former "best friend". Not only calling me ugly in every opportunity, but also trying to drag me in going after ugly roasties together with him

Especially male friends*

They will use you to brag about their experiences and mog you,then will dissapear when they get bored

The blackpill completely ruined social interactions for me. Before I would say I'm doing something wrong and if I keep working on my self and putting my self out there trying new things, that everything will change. Nope, everything is based on looks. Good social skills means being a tallfag or having an attractive face. The tallfags and people with attractive faces were automatically liked and supported by everyone even if they added nothing to the conversation. With ugly people it's the exact opposite and also any time anyone gives you basic kindness you know it's out of pity so you just say fuck it and ldar.

Bluepillers are the most lookisit

Mog or be mogged

Same here. One even said to me I have hands of a girl. Having a narrow frame is a death sentence
i was called pen once ded srs
it sucks when u have 5'10-6'4 friends and u r 5'7.5

i was called pen once ded srs
it sucks when u have 5'10-6'4 friends and u r 5'7.5
Even noodles would laugh at us. had one come up to me and say “ why are you so small for a white guy” she was with a taller white guy, if he wasn’t there I would’ve smashed her head

Even noodles would laugh at us. Even had one come up to me and say “ why are you so small for a white” she was with a taller white guy, if he wasn’t there I would’ve smashed her head
i can still laugh at noodles faces coz they r fucking ugly at average, even above average are fucking average
GOOOD WHY I DIDNT GET 4 INCHES MORE AT LEAST

i can still laugh at noodles faces coz they r fucking ugly at average, even above average are fucking average
GOOOD WHY I DIDNT GET 4 INCHES MORE AT LEAST
If you were at least 5’10 noodles will be worshipping your white cock

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back