Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even literal faggots are becoming blackpilled

It's fine when they say it

Everyone is going to become blackpilled sooner or later, like he said a lot of these people would be incels today but they got married a long time ago when hypergamy wasn’t nearly as bad

Based, the BP is truly spreading.
Everyone is going to become blackpilled sooner or later, like he said a lot of these people would be incels today but they got married a long time ago when hypergamy wasn’t nearly as bad
I have yet to see a blackpilled boomer.

absolutely.boomers had it easy. if they hd to livey life they would rope the first day.
Whats crazy about it is that even high iq boomers don’t acknowledge The BP.

Over for gay-cels

Lol even fags are fed up with this nonsense. I don't get it though, does he complain about fags being picky when it comes to selecting other men?

He doesn't have a need to simp. Both male and females value height above all.

On r/incels there used to be a few faggots that were blackpilled and hated foids. That’s why I am not fully homophobic, not all are terrible.

trannys on the other hand :feelspuke:

He doesn't have a need to simp. Both male and females value height above all.
there is an evolutionary benefit for height like when homo sapiens were hunter gatheres they hunted wild animals and having a tall male increases the chance of spotting an animal from far as he can see far away. he can gather more foods and thus foids breed with tall males.
@PPEcel