Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even listening to good music makes me feel bad

incelerated

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
It's either sung by a celebrity foid who whores around all the time and fucks Chad day and night.
Or by a "bad boy" Chad who bullied the likes of me in school and had all kinds of fun all his life and who fucks Stacies day and night.

And all they sing about is stuff I've never experienced. Love and sex and drugs and alcohol and stuff like that.

Stop listening to garbage mainstream music then, the music I listen to usually deep and relatable stuff

there are like, a bazillion of music tracks you can listen to which don't contain any of the crap you mentioned
OSTs with no lyrics are the way to go

Last edited:
Imagine listening to music for something else than esthetics.

Instrumental music is supreme. Voice allowed only in foreign language and as an instrument, not tool of ideology.
Yeah I mostly listen to foreign music too. It's so annoying to understand the stupid fucking lyrics.
Instrumental music gets boring for me quickly.

Music is the thing which kept me going through all these years. Stuff like Joy Division and New Order is nice

Bruh you got to get into that real High IQ shit, like Vangelis. His stuff makes me feel transcendental. (He did the Bladerunner soundtrack and is a confirmed musical genius)

“Good music”
“sung by a celebrity foid”
“Or by a ‘bad boy’ Chad”

Uhhh

there are like, a bazillion of music tracks you can listen to which don't contain any of the crap you mentioned
OSTs with no lyrics are the way to go
Music is the thing which kept me going through all these years. Stuff like Joy Division and New Order is nice

Imma listen to some of those, see how it goes.

Imma listen to some of those, see how it goes.
Definitely listen to New Dawn Fades or Isolation or Transmission by Joy Division, their lead singer roped himself a few months after recording those songs

Bruh you got to get into that real High IQ shit, like Vangelis. His stuff makes me feel transcendental. (He did the Bladerunner soundtrack and is a confirmed musical genius)
I listen to obscure metal (like Black metal and Some very niche death metal bands) and classical music most of the time. I like listening to synthwave beats on youtube sometimes as well. And tbh, I listen to some mainstream metal as well ( Like metallica, Slayer, or pantera for example). I just actively listening to songs about love and relationships.

You said listening to good music. Then you talked about music that isn't good.

There's the problem.

Just listen to the fucking silence.

don't listen to faggot pop