Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even Lesbian Foids will Cuck eachover for Chad

Good for him for not being a cuck and leaving

Relationship in 2019 lol

What a fucking cunt. Imagine wanting to fap and seeing your gf get fucked by her boss:what:

AHAHAH It gives them a wake up call

I'm glad he didn't cuck out but he should have done something to enact revenge on her.

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

(not like we have a choice.)

But if we could start convincing normies to accept these simple words, the world would be a better place

Another one of those “I knew it would be from reddit by just reading the title” threads.

The poster is a female and the post is about lesbianism. Does not relate to us. Just move on.

dyke couple so its not nearly as humiliating

She’s ripe for marriage.. man up and wife her up bucko!

Edit: nvm she’s 21. That ain’t ripe for marriage lmao she’s just a child she’s still finding herself. She needs another decade of getting analed and choked out and drinking cum and getting spit on before she’s prime marriage material.. I mean, she’s still in the 2 decade long process of finding herself. Respect her.

I thought it was strange that all the comments were supportive.
Amazing how as soon as it's a foid in a situation like this they are all like "You go gurrrl" "Made the right choice, she was a toxic :soy::soy: influence"

But if it was a male "Her body her choice misogynist" "Go to therapy you can easily work around this, not a big issue teehee" "You know you can't control her right? It was before you were together, sigh get over it"

Even dykes get cucked jfl

She’s ripe for marriage.. man up and wife her up bucko!

Edit: nvm she’s 21. That ain’t ripe for marriage lmao she’s just a child she’s still finding herself. She needs another decade of getting analed and choked out and drinking cum and getting spit on before she’s prime marriage material.. I mean, she’s still in the 2 decade long process of finding herself. Respect her.