[JFL] Even Lesbian Foids will Cuck eachover for Chad

BKFL

Officer
-
NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

(not like we have a choice.)

But if we could start convincing normies to accept these simple words, the world would be a better place

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Another one of those “I knew it would be from reddit by just reading the title” threads.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
The poster is a female and the post is about lesbianism. Does not relate to us. Just move on.

SchrodingersDick

Life starts at 6 feet and ends at Norwood 3
-
She’s ripe for marriage.. man up and wife her up bucko!

Edit: nvm she’s 21. That ain’t ripe for marriage lmao she’s just a child she’s still finding herself. She needs another decade of getting analed and choked out and drinking cum and getting spit on before she’s prime marriage material.. I mean, she’s still in the 2 decade long process of finding herself. Respect her.

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
I thought it was strange that all the comments were supportive.
Amazing how as soon as it's a foid in a situation like this they are all like "You go gurrrl" "Made the right choice, she was a toxic :soy::soy: influence"

But if it was a male "Her body her choice misogynist" "Go to therapy you can easily work around this, not a big issue teehee" "You know you can't control her right? It was before you were together, sigh get over it"

clip11

Recruit
-
She’s ripe for marriage.. man up and wife her up bucko!

Edit: nvm she’s 21. That ain’t ripe for marriage lmao she’s just a child she’s still finding herself. She needs another decade of getting analed and choked out and drinking cum and getting spit on before she’s prime marriage material.. I mean, she’s still in the 2 decade long process of finding herself. Respect her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)