Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even just talking on the phone with currycels is triggering to roasties

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ezvlpk/frustration_with_sexism_in_foreign_call_centers/

I’m beyond frustrated and need to vent about a recent experience with my cell phone company’s customer service. Due to a billing error (on their part, mind you), my phone was turned off, and I had to call their support line to get it sorted out.

Now, I’ve always dreaded these calls because I know I’ll be routed to a foreign call center. Don’t get me wrong—I understand the need for global operations and respect the hard work these employees put in to answer calls 24/7. But what I can’t stand is the blatant sexism I seem to encounter every single time.

During this latest call, I was treated like I had no clue what I was talking about. It was condescending from the start. The representative acted as if my concerns weren’t valid and kept repeating the same thing over and over as if I were a child. It’s the same old song and dance: “You just don’t understand, ma’am.” Ugh! They assured me this wasn't going to happen, yet here I am.

And what’s worse, because of this whole mess, I missed an important therapy appointment. An appointment I’ve been waiting weeks for. My mental health took a hit, and all because I had to deal with this patronizing nonsense that should’ve been resolved in minutes if they had just listened to me.

Currycel made her miss her thERapy appointment jfl :feelshaha:

What a dumb roastie :feelshaha:

So literally nothing happened. She's just a Karen who decided to self victimize herself and become a victim.

She really thinks that cursed currycel who gets 80 calls per day has time to antagonize her for being a woman.

What a dumb roastie :feelshaha:

So literally nothing happened. She's just a Karen who decided to self victimize herself and become a victim.

She really thinks that cursed currycel who gets 80 calls per day has time to antagonize her for being a woman.
Curries are retarded niggers when it comes to customer service.

The nigger government accidentally took 3000$ from me during tax season, I called in multiple times to get the issue fixed, every time it was a pajeet, they gave me shitty instructions and delayed it for 3 weeks. One day, I FINALLY get a white woman answer me, and she immediately fixed the issue and with high quality service

Save Canada

The nigger government accidentally took 3000$ from me during tax season, I called in multiple times to get the issue fixed, every time it was a pajeet, they gave me shitty instructions and delayed it for 3 weeks. One day, I FINALLY get a white woman answer me, and she immediately fixed the issue and with high quality service

Save Canada
It's too late for Canadacucks, Currycels breed like roaches. It's ovER for Canada :feelsrope:

I'm not exaggerating when I say that even the most bluepilled leftist people I know irl hate or dislike indians

You aren't understanding. Jews are purposefully importing North nigger jeets into all the white countries to destroy them. Don't you want the downfall of the west?

I want the west to fall, yew, but I dont want to live around pajeets. I want whites to become muslim.

It's too late for Canadacucks, Currycels breed like roaches. It's ovER for Canada :feelsrope:
So true. No saving this country. When I went to Vancouver, I swear by Allah, I would go minutes at a time driving my car only seeing indians, no white people at all.

There were times where my brain genuinely ACTUALLY got confused and I thought I'd accidentally ended up in india (since I flew to Vancouver via plan from Ottawa)

I want the west to fall, yew, but I dont want to live around pajeets.
After the west falls you will be able to return to your country where you can live your life happily without foreign interference. Because you have your own country,

Jfl none of the whites will be having their own countries after being flooded by migrants and rapefugees
I want whites to become muslim.
Whites won't be muslim because they will go extinct

Save Canada
:feelsahh:

Damn, 3000 dollars is a high amount. I've never had a problem this serious. Good that you were able to solve it.

It's true curries can be annoying, weird and retarded. I've had some indian customers and they were annoying as fuck.

Still, I bet curries annoy white foids more than anything, so I'd rather side with them :feelsokman: