Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even job recruitment process is blackpilling

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I've been applying for summer jobs recently. I decided to redo my CV/resume, because my old one is ancient and ugly.
I wanted it to be good, so I googled and asked my parents for tips. Everyone agrees: the absolute top priority is having a good photo. You're supposed to look as looksmaxxed as possible in the photo: professional clothes, proper facial expressions and preferably have a photo taken by a professional photographer (so anglemaxxing and lightningmaxxing). Most recruiters supposedly don't even look at CVs without a photo.
Now, that's interesting! It wouldn't surprise me if I was applying for a job in a modeling agency or something, but I'm applying for your typical teenager summer jobs: supermarkets, fast food restaurants etc. You don't need to look good to hand food over to people… or do you?
One of the jobs asked me to fill out a form to apply. The form included an interesting question "do you own a webcam? (needed for an online interview)". Why ask for a webcam and not a microphone? If you want to test my eloquence, an audio-only interview would be sufficient. But it's obvious they want to verify your looks.

Last edited:
Which country are you in

The jobs you're applying for are for normies, no ugly incels allowed. Incels don't stand a chance in the entire non-STEM job market

ur not entitled to a job inkler..

I refuse to put my photo in cv because I don't want to be judged by my looks.

It's true that foid recruiters look at photos, I worked with one that was really open with the fact that she judges male candidates by photos and hopes to find a boyfriend by hiring a chad one day. She's mediocre looking, some would probably say below average, around 30 yo with annoying personality. It really rustled my jimmies because she had plenty of lonely men in the company, including me, but they were all under 6/10 and women only want tall chads.

The jobs you're applying for are for normies, no ugly incels allowed. Incels don't stand a chance in the entire non-STEM job market
ur not entitled to a job inkler..
one of the supermarkets I've applied to (the one that required a webcam) literally mostly hires immigrants (who struggle with the language) and deaf people for cashiers :lul: it's a fucking customer service job, speaking the local language should be the main prerequisite
I'm honestly surprised that there's a recruitment process at all: I should just walk up to them, demonstrate that I speak Polish and possibly basic English (because of the tourists and immigrants) and that I'm not an absolute retard and get hired; but of course there's a line of potential workers and the company would rather employ a deaf immigrant Chad, who can't understand anything but looks good, than me :lul: so over it's not even funny
yeah, it's so brutal
I've anglemaxxed, lightingmaxxed and photoshoped my photo to death :lul: idk if that's a good tactic
Yeah in the UK and US, it's actually not as common to put photos on CV.
interesting, I thought that was a common practice everywhere

one of the supermarkets I've applied to (the one that required a webcam) literally mostly hires immigrants (who struggle with the language) and deaf people for cashiers :lul: it's a fucking customer service job, speaking the local language should be the main prerequisite
if it's biedronka then I've seen truecel retards working there but it might be they have some disability papers so that's why they hire them and they get some tax return from the government for hiring retards

if it's biedronka then I've seen truecel retards working there but it might be they have some disability papers so that's why they hire them and they get some tax return from the government for hiring retards
I meant Auchan, but I've applied to Biedronka too
I've also seen many truecel retarded cashiers, but disability papers are probably at play
too bad schizoid personality disorder (what I've been diagnosed with) isn't considered a disability, even though it impairs one's life so much :feelscry:

Using Chad's picture (chadfishing for jobs) might not be a bad strategy to get a job.

Theres hundreds of applicants for every job. It's really hard to stand out. But most recruiters are female (because they dont have any skills or work ethic to do the jobs themselves). So if you put Chad's picture on your resume, the foids will certainly take notice and probably help you get the job. The recruiters almost never meet you in person. You can even dangle the prize of promising the foid to take her for a dinner "if you get the job". Then once you've landed the job you drop the idea.

This is really sad.So much trouble for wanting to be a slave

It makes you wonder why the workplace doesn't fall under looks-based discrimination. I was once working as a contractor and let go because 'my face didn't fit' - these are the terms that they use to cover it up. I was told this by an ex area manager who was also fired. So what the businesses then do is begin attacking you, judging your performance more harshly, I had a company actually try to destroy my career to get me out.

They know about the halo effect and good looking sellers are better sellers. But guess what? your governments won't ever make looks-based discriminations against the law.

I'm all for employers being allowed to employ whoever they want, but I can't ignore the fact that employment discrimination is illegal for many other criteria than aesthetics, and this is fundamentally unfair.

obviously at low skilled jobs looks is all that matters too.Most people applying for jobs do not suffer from bodily or mental issues.Most people applying can obviously do the job.So obviously the employer will just pick whatever fancies his eyes(looks) and invite the guy/girl.

Funny how if this was a racial thing or a test for faggots soys would be outraged

But because it's a test about ugliness it doesn't fucking matter because ugliness is only a male problem

Customer jobs are for chad. Incels stack boxes in the backroom.

You don't need to look good to hand food over to people

You do.
For any job requiring customer interaction, you need to look attractive. Which is why such jobs are mostly foids.
Rate the people serving you food, next time you are out.

Even STEM is being invaded now by chads and foids

The only jobs left exclusively for incels are low paying solitary jobs like street sweeping, delivery, truck driver, etc.

I'm honestly surprised that there's a recruitment process at all: I should just walk up to them, demonstrate that I speak Polish and possibly basic English (because of the tourists and immigrants) and that I'm not an absolute retard and get hired; but of course there's a line of potential workers and the company would rather employ a deaf immigrant Chad, who can't understand anything but looks good, than me :lul: so over it's not even funny

yeah, it's so brutal
I've anglemaxxed, lightingmaxxed and photoshoped my photo to death :lul: idk if that's a good tactic

interesting, I thought that was a common practice everywhere
Peak clownworld!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQftYK2n8o&ab_channel=kanalyzatorSS
they hire literal 'tards over ugly males! (at my job they force me to do the dirty work/mock my stutter yet promote this literal retard over me who can't even talk properly without stimming)