Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even Islam is becoming cucked and not based anymore

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Absolute state of Pakistan

na2133erlgd51.jpg

Jew degeneracy infects everything it touches.

What happened to 1 man = 4 women you cucks?

The look on his face makes me think he was forced to hold that. He's seriously looking down like disappointed and like he's dead inside.

What happened to 1 man = 4 women you cucks?
I think that was mostly for rich males, most dudes probably got 1 or none.
Besides, they are more cucked, in Christianity there is no actual limit to the number of wives you can get in the Bible.

I knew it was game over for Islam.. when I saw all these sand negroes everywhere who were gymcelling and talking about the redpill.. all thinking they were going to be neck deep in pussy.

Years later all these guys are still single and still thinking they are one secret away from getting pussy, but the sand women are riding every big dick Chadam, Tyrone & Chad within 20 miles... while NEVER dating, having sex and definitely not marrying any sub 8/10 Arab males.

men of cuckuality
He thinks holding that sign will make him turn into a chad, and soon the stacys will line up to suck his wrinkled ball sack.

No my allahuakbar brocels you have disappointed me big time

Islam has always been for worshiping women regardless of its practical consequences. You think it's not been valued in Islam to put your wives and sisters on a pedestal for hundreds of years? Come on.