Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even invertebrate and non-primate femoids are wicked and shallow, but why is it harder for human males?

GreenCel

GreenCel

HinduCel
-
So, I woke up this morning to find out that a femoid pigeon has filled the seat of my bicycle with it's shit. I threw stones at it but it flied away with making sounds like she was giggling and making fun of me. I'm pretty sure she did it intentionally. This is not the only case though. The wickedness of femoids can be understood from the fact that these are always femoid mosquitoes who suck our blood while innocent male mosquitoes get killed. Moreover, I've never seen these femoid mosquitoes biting Chads, they target sub5 men specifically.
Talking about their shallow nature, male animals have to have some specific features absent in femoids to attract them, such as facial hair in humans,mane in lions,huge horns in reindeers,colourful wings and specific dance in peacock,vocal sacs in frogs,etc... Still the femoids are so shallow that they'll deceive their partner for a new male who has better traits.
However, there's a way in animal world for ugly males to copulate. This is called sexual coercion, and it even includes rape in humans. Actually, femoids benefit in long run from sexual coercion but since they just dislike to be touched by ugly males, they call it a crime. The scientists have put forward their hypothesis on how sexual coercion helps famoid organisms-
"Some possible benefits of sexual coercion for females have been hypothesized.
Proximate
A possible proximate benefit for females is that sometimes after a male mates with a female, he becomes her mate. Then, he would defend and protect her.This is seen in many primate species.
Ultimate
A possible benefit of sexual coercion that would come out in the long run is the “good genes” hypothesis.If males can overcome a female’s resistance, then they must possess good genes that would increase the survival, mating success, and ultimately the fitness of her offspring. The hypothesis is that females can use the sexual coercion process to assess the quality of a male."
But rape is considered crime in human world. Femoids are trying hard to deny the profits. This is simply because alpha male definition is different for humanoids. They simply consider a male with certain facial features as alpha male no matter how weak he is. So, to stop being touched by a real alpha male like many of us incels, femoids invented the term "rape" and declared it a crime with the help of cucks and normies. This was all done to deny us from our basic rights that we would have experienced otherwise.

So, I woke up this morning to find out that a femoid pigeon has filled the seat of my bicycle with it's shit. I threw stones at it but it flied away with making sounds like she was giggling and making fun of me. I'm pretty sure she did it intentionally. This is not the only case though. The wickedness of femoids can be understood from the fact that these are always femoid mosquitoes who suck our blood while innocent male mosquitoes get killed. Moreover, I've never seen these femoid mosquitoes biting Chads, they target sub5 men specifically.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

This is 100% legit, good looks for men means nothing apart from being easy on the eyes, it does little to assess their intelligence strength and other factors that show good quality genes providing a survival advantage. This demonstrates human femoids are more primitive than other female animals who realize this and ultimately accept being together with the incel, while the female humanoid causes the daring and risk taking male who would likely produce better quality offspring, by mating with her rather than her mating with chad, to get thrown into prison.

This is 100% legit, good looks for men means nothing apart from being easy on the eyes, it does little to assess their intelligence strength and other factors that show good quality genes providing a survival advantage. This demonstrates human femoids are more primitive than other female animals who realize this and ultimately accept being together with the incel, while the female humanoid causes the daring and risk taking male who would likely produce better quality offspring, by mating with her rather than her mating with chad, to get thrown into prison.
True. Human femoids don't even understand the true meaning of alpha male. Only if sexual coercion was legal in human world, the world would be free of 99% of problems that it has right now. Their would be no incel crisis in the world. Weaker,non skilled men would have been eliminated leading to decreased yet highly efficient human population. This would in turn mean higher development,lesser pollution,lesser religious conflicts and lesser (almost negligible) level of degeneracy. The Earth would be living heaven.

:feelsmega:

Last edited: