Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even in my dreams i'm getting blackpilled

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I had a dream where this girl is showing interest in me. She says i'm cute and I straight away ask that her can I kiss her? She mumbles something I can't understand but I go ahead and kiss her neck anyway. She blushes when I do that. Btw all this time I could see her breasts ( which were literally non existent, you know some girls who are flat as a notebook ), she said she doesn't mind me seeing them.

Then all of a sudden my dream gets blurry and it seems this girl is trying to wake me up. I realise this time she isn't even in my room. I try to start a conversation with her but the more I try the more she gets away from me. She keeps on saying she has to go. This is the moment I realise what's happening. I get blackpilled.

Then it again gets blurry and someone is trying to wake me up again. This time my step mother and this time for real. I woke up and realise even in my dreams blackpill follows me.

Didn’t you get blackpilled last dream as well? Also once again I get dream mogged brutally.

i haven't been able to dream of foids since hs

didn’t read. i’ve had sex with zero two many times

Wtf, beyond over for you

Didn’t you get blackpilled last dream as well? Also once again I get dream mogged brutally.
In the previous dream I was with two girl when all of a sudden this NT giga extrovert shows up. He becomes the centre of attention and I get pissed. This social competition is too much for my loner introverted brain and I get angry, so I drag him and drown him in a pool.
i haven't been able to dream of foids since hs
That's good in a way. Foids in my dream always blackpill the shit out of me. I sometimes wake up and become happy realising it was only a dream.
didn’t read. i’ve had sex with zero two many times
Image0 8 1
Wtf, beyond over for you
:feelsbadman::feelsEhh:

That's good in a way. Foids in my dream always blackpill the shit out of me. I sometimes wake up and become happy realising it was only a dream.
I think its cause I never see foids my age often, so my brain has nothing to work with.

Best dream I had was when 2 of my female classmates seemed interested at me at the same time. Ironically these 2 were also seated close to me in class cause of a seating arrangement. Sometimes I interacted with them cause we had to share a textbook. Once I woke from that dream I thought it was real till I found out class didn't even start that day, I still remember it somewhat even though its been years.

Let the blackpill run deep in your veins

Wtf, beyond over for you
I don't know how that other emoji got there. I didn't want the " :feelsEhh: " emoji there most likely clicked it accidentally.
I think its cause I never see foids my age often, so my brain has nothing to work with.

Best dream I had was when 2 of my female classmates seemed interested at me at the same time. Ironically these 2 were also seated close to me in class cause of a seating arrangement. Sometimes I interacted with them cause we had to share a textbook. Once I woke from that dream I thought it was real till I found out class didn't even start that day, I still remember it somewhat even though its been years.
Atleast they showed interest. Mine ones blackpill the shit out of me.

I don't know how that other emoji got there. I didn't want the " :feelsEhh: " emoji there most likely clicked it accidentally.
Rofl it's ok nigga

moooooooom he changed his icon again

Dreams are the most savage traitors.

My dreams can be quite weird. I think the only running themes since childhood are aliens, UFOs, nudity, and violence.

Sounds like Alien: Covenant.

My dreams can be quite weird. I think the only running themes since childhood are aliens, UFOs, nudity, and violence.
What goes on in your brain

i forgot how to read sorry

I have had sex with girls I know from school in my dreams before

The balck pill hits brutally

I never seem to have dreams. must be something wrong with my brain

First two sentences were too suicide fuel so I stopped reading, sorry

my dreams never have anything resembling reality or a coherent plotline. tried starting a dream journal and gave up after a while because they were all complete nonsense