Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even in games I am reminded of my subhumanity

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
I was playing a minigame in OSRS and these three fucking cunts started talking about the ages when they lost their virginity

One degenerate said "bro i lost it at 14 xD"
The other scum said "i lost it at 16 man"
and the last piece of shit finished it off by saying he lost it at 17, and then they all congratulated each other and everyone else in the minigame (it was wintertodt if you must know) started talking about their sexual encounters for the entire duration of all my kills there, to the point i had to fucking log out ebcause i couldn't take it anymore. it was fucking surreal

even in a game like FUCKING RUNESCAPE!!!! i am reminded just how far behind i am in life.

they're probably lying about it anyway but still this is fucking bullshit, even in games you cannot escape from this shit, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM IT NO MATTER WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. this is why i exclusively almost always play single player, so shit like this never happens.

LIFE-MOGGED IN OSRS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jfl, I remember playing blackops zombies in college and some 15 year old was talking to his FWB about coming over for "anal friday."

How are you still playing OSRS lol

Waste of skin

Low IQ post

what constitutes a high iq post then? i don't give a fuck about the black pill dude, just telling my daily experiences here as a 20 yo TKHHV

How are you still playing OSRS lol

i have played pretty much every game in existence, runescape is my childhood and the only game that does it for me anymore.

OSRS isn't aspie enough?

how is osrs aspie? the entire game is normies. everyone and their dad played that game when they were young.

smack them with your abby whip next time

Just hack their accounts bro

In CS:GO it's the same thing if you decide not to mute everyone after the first 5 minutes. You'll go on casual servers on Friday nights and teenage normies will be talking about their experiences with girls and their lay counts and how they got drunk and whatnot.

Pure sui fuel.

In CS:GO it's the same thing if you decide not to mute everyone after the first 5 minutes. You'll go on casual servers on Friday nights and teenage normies will be talking about their experiences with girls and their lay counts and how they got drunk and whatnot.

Pure sui fuel.

i was an avid csgo player before finally converting back to my childhood game, osrs. I was LE and never used a mic, muted most people and....yeah. i mean i truly have no words for csgo. it is indescribable cancer. everyone is a cunt, everyone is your enemy. that's all i have to say really. and that's in fucking COMPETITIVE where people are supposed to take it serious

i wouldn't even want to DELVE in the casual experience, ever, ever, ever.

fucking hate that game honestly. *makes one very slight mistake* OMGGGGGG DUDE YOU FUCKING NIGGER ARE YOU FUCKING ADOPTED? YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU FUCKING NIGGER BRO ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC? GUYS KICK THIS FUCKING KID

lol i got kicked once that i didn't clutch a 1v4, i got 3 kills then whiffed the 4th and they legit kicked me and called me a "shitter"

i was an avid csgo player before finally converting back to my childhood game, osrs. I was LE and never used a mic, muted most people and....yeah. i mean i truly have no words for csgo. it is indescribable cancer. everyone is a cunt, everyone is your enemy. that's all i have to say really. and that's in fucking COMPETITIVE where people are supposed to take it serious

i wouldn't even want to DELVE in the casual experience, ever, ever, ever.

fucking hate that game honestly. *makes one very slight mistake* OMGGGGGG DUDE YOU FUCKING NIGGER ARE YOU FUCKING ADOPTED? YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU FUCKING NIGGER BRO ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC? GUYS KICK THIS FUCKING KID

lol i got kicked once that i didn't clutch a 1v4, i got 3 kills then whiffed the 4th and they legit kicked me and called me a "shitter"
Relateable, my top rank was DMG and that would happen a lot, and even someone on the enemy team one game tried to pull IPs and booted one of our teammates off. It's a lot more mellow down in Nova Master-MG1 like where I'm at now but at this point it's mostly cheaters. It's not worth coming back to at all. I only play it to relieve stress while muting everyone.

Relateable, my top rank was DMG and that would happen a lot, and even someone on the enemy team one game tried to pull IPs and booted one of our teammates off. It's a lot more mellow down in Nova Master-MG1 like where I'm at now but at this point it's mostly cheaters. It's not worth coming back to at all. I only play it to relieve stress while muting everyone.

lol i didn't even mention all the cheaters.

matchmaking is utter aids though. i was LE matchmaking but mostly played on faceit, for actual fun without all the cheaters, wanted to buy esea but figured it wasn't worth it.

i legit think that in every matchmaking game, at least 6 out of 10 people are using closet wallhacks if not full blatant spinbotting, it's such a fucking joke.

like that game isnt even fun tbh.

play fighting games like blazblue , dragonball fighterz, there you aint have that shit evryopne is concentrated on the fight and thats it. no socialization nothing like that just practise and fight others and try to win

You can't escape it.

Play games that are very addictive, you won't find that there.