Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even in church I'm not safe

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Go to mosques next time, no females there

Saying that Satan hates humans and only leads them to sin and then leaves them helpless is the Christian and Muslim interpretation of Satan. And we all know that they aren't really his fans.
It's an undeniable fact that satan sees humans are inferior. I don't know tbh if satanists think otherwise or have different source of info, but seeing the actions of some satanists implies that satanism is far from a human-liking cult.

It's an undeniable fact that satan sees humans are inferior. I don't know tbh if satanists think otherwise or have different source of info, but seeing the actions of some satanists implies that satanism is far from a human-liking cult.
Well now. There are lots of branches of satanism so I can't speak for each one. Satan does see humans are inferiors, but god does also, and if you look at the fact objectively god is far worse then him. Satan never spread disease on the whole nation or flooded the world, killing dozens of people.

In fact, I think that only gods that don't see humans as inferior is Scandinavian pagan gods, where it is noted that "gods and men are kin". Too bad paganism is cucked tbh.

Well now. There are lots of branches of satanism so I can't speak for each one. Satan does see humans are inferiors, but god does also, and if you look at the fact objectively god is far worse then him. Satan never spread disease on the whole nation or flooded the world, killing dozens of people.

In fact, I think that only gods that don't see humans as inferior is Scandinavian pagan gods, where it is noted that "gods and men are kin". Too bad paganism is cucked tbh.
Well tbh i think God has the right to see humans as inferior as he literally created them, so it's not weird at all. And for the suffering in the world, i think humans contributed a lot to this and that's why there's hell in the afterlife and the people who suffered also get rewarded. In religions, death is not the worst fate. In fact, death could be seen as a way of escaping the endless suffering of life and finding peace in the afterlife.

God literally cannot be evil as he has the right to do whatever he wants with what he created, but satan on the other hand is just a creature, like you, me, dogs, pigs, cats, etc. He has no right to think that he's entitled to being our god because he's not a god.

Well tbh i think God has the right to see humans as inferior as he literally created them, so it's not weird at all. And for the suffering in the world, i think humans contributed a lot to this and that's why there's hell in the afterlife and the people who suffered also get rewarded. In religions, death is not the worst fate. In fact, death could be seen as a way of escaping the endless suffering of life and finding peace in the afterlife.

God literally cannot be evil as he has the right to do whatever he wants with what he created, but satan on the other hand is just a creature, like you, me, dogs, pigs, cats, etc. He has no right to think that he's entitled to being our god because he's not a god.
But since we have free will we should be able to choose our own god, but objectively none of them are exist.

Also you say "good" and "evil". These two don't exist. They are just terms used by the society to describe something that they approve or don't approve.