Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL even in chess females have it more easier than men

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
the fact females can titled mastery labels in chess, even at rating 2000 they can easily obtain a master rated title.
even men struggle to get any titled labeled because the competition is so strong.

the fact females can titled mastery labels in chess, even at rating 2000 they can easily obtain a master rated title.
even men struggle to get any titled labeled because the competition is so strong.
Can you explain? I don't know chess so well

Catfishman the chessmaster strikes again.
DSC_6362.jpg
DSC_6348.jpg
DSC_6347.jpg

Last edited:
DSC_6362.jpg

DSC_6348.jpg

DSC_6347.jpg
does those pictures fascinate you mr. noorwooding hard?
Can you explain? I don't know chess so well
well in chess the higher you play the more competition is fierce thats why they have titled rated lables.

grand master
international master
fide master
candidate master
national master and expert.

you literally have to be good in chess to obtain these titles.

women on the other hand can easily gain these titles.
even at 2000 they can gain a master rated title

This is dumb though, they aren't advantaged because the competition is between females and they are generally less talented.

It would be like saying women are advantaged in soccer because they play againsg shittier opponents, sure but it's because they are themselves shittier players, no advantage here.

It's over for chesscels

They still get "female master" tag tho.

The fact that they don't compete with men is enough to show they have inferior brains.

Chess is a rather mentally straining game, and seems to favour IQ more than other games. At the higher end, women basically do not exist. This is why there is so much more competition on the mens' side. I don't believe women should be getting the same titles for lower elo/rating, their reduced distribution of mental power should be on display.

This is dumb though, they aren't advantaged because the competition is between females and they are generally less talented.

It would be like saying women are advantaged in soccer because they play againsg shittier opponents, sure but it's because they are themselves shittier players, no advantage here.
The point OP is trying to make is that even if everybody admit they are worst than men at chess, they still get fake titles to pump their self esteem artificially.

wait what? Men and women have split competitions in Chess? Can someone explain to me why???

wait what? Men and women have split competitions in Chess? Can someone explain to me why???
For the same reason that men and women have split competitions in sports, men have agreater upper limit for both physical strength and intelligence.

what woman plays chess? I never met one.

DSC_6362.jpg
DSC_6348.jpg
DSC_6347.jpg
We can build a robot that can shit on all humans at chess in 6 days. Chess is now a joke of a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back