Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even in Asia it's over for manlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
JFL if you think Asian femoids don't care about height. Here's a thread on a Japanese forum harping about how awful short men are.

Some comments:

"It's embarrassing to think the average (male) height in Japan is below 170cm. I mean, (meeting a guy who's) 160 something you think like, seriously? Are you a girl? A guy should be at least 170cm tall in my opinion. Like, when you go to your kid's sports event in kindergarten or something and your friends' husbands are the same height as their wives, that's just embarrassing."

"Yeah, it's embarrassing. I have a friend who married a guy who's 162cm. At that point you're just a loser. Well, it's her second marriage though lol."

"Yup, it's embarrassing. My son is short though, he's in first grade and only about 112cm. I really hope he grows T_T."

"Yeah, I really don't want a midget. Just walking in public with him would be embarrassing."

"For women face is everything, for men height is everything."

"I tried going out with a short guy but I just couldn't do it. Just doesn't feel like a man anymore. He was only 162cm tall, so whenever we had a fight I was thinking "shut up midget". Really, if you're not at least 170cm you're not a man imo. Like, whenever we'd go out together he was the shortest guy around except for some hunchbacked grandpas."

It's over.

By the way I posted this on /r/short and mods removed it. Fucking cucks.

Last edited:
its funny considering they are responsiblle for passing those manlet genes,

thinking of running asia game since asians are my most preferred race of femoids and im 5'9.5(nothing special but godlike height for asia)

its funny considering they are responsiblle for passing those manlet genes,
Someone should archive this and send it to their sons in 15 years.

thinking of running asia game since asians are my most preferred race of femoids and im 5'9.5(nothing special but godlike height for asia)
LOL, that's barely above average in EA.

Are you Japanese?

JFL if you think Asian femoids don't care about height. Here's a thread on a Japanese forum harping about how awful short men are.

Some comments:

"It's embarrassing to think the average (male) height in Japan is below 170cm. I mean, (meeting a guy who's) 160 something you think like, seriously? Are you a girl? A guy should be at least 170cm tall in my opinion. Like, when you go to your kid's sports event in kindergarten or something and your friends' husbands are the same height as their wives, that's just embarrassing."

"Yeah, it's embarrassing. I have a friend who married a guy who's 162cm. At that point you're just a loser. Well, it's her second marriage though lol."

"Yup, it's embarrassing. My son is short though, he's in first grade and only about 112cm. I really hope he grows T_T."

"Yeah, I really don't want a midget. Just walking in public with him would be embarrassing."

"For women face is everything, for men height is everything."

"I tried going out with a short guy but I just couldn't do it. Just doesn't feel like a man anymore. He was only 162cm tall, so whenever we had a fight I was thinking "shut up midget". Really, if you're not at least 170cm you're not a man imo. Like, whenever we'd go out together he was the shortest guy around except for some hunchbacked grandpas."

It's over.
Asians care more about height than most actually. Some of my female friends have agreed to date people without knowing literally anything but their height being above 6’0

it's over, and here I thought the Japanese aren't that heightist compared to South Korea

In Japan it's like 170cm (5'7? idk imperial units) and Japanese are the shortest in EA.
5'7 and 5'9.5 is a big difference. 5'7 is easily manlet tier whilst 5'9.5 is just slightly below average, if not average.

I recently started learning the language and it's interesting but it will be a challenging experience.
Yeah I taught myself by reading manga. It's a good hobby if you're a NEET like me who's just LDARing anyway lol.

5'7 and 5'9.5 is a big difference. 5'7 is easily manlet tier whilst 5'9.5 is just slightly below average, if not average.
True, but I think younger Japanese are like 5'8.

Yeah I taught myself by reading manga. It's a good hobby if you're a NEET like me who's just LDARing anyway lol.
Did you use any other resources for studying grammar or Kanji?.

Did you use any other resources for studying grammar or Kanji?.
I was using an app to practice writing kanji (it shows you the meanings of the character and you have to draw it), but I forgot what it's called. And I eventually gave up using it since I never write Japanese in daily life anyway, you forget this stuff really fast if you don't use it regularly.

I was using an app to practice writing kanji (it shows you the meanings of the character and you have to draw it), but I forgot what it's called. And I eventually gave up using it since I never write Japanese in daily life anyway, you forget this stuff really fast if you don't use it regularly.
That's true and this is why I will only learn 4 languages to maintain fluency in all of them. I might get some good textbooks soon and I can use apps like Hinative/Hellotalk to practice the language.

I think it's quite funny to see that Japanese people consider 5'7 a manly height while it's the stereotypical manlet height in the west.

That's true and this is why I will only learn 4 languages to maintain fluency in all of them. I might get some good textbooks soon and I can use apps like Hinative/Hellotalk to practice the language.

I think it's quite funny to see that Japanese people consider 5'7 a manly height while it's the stereotypical manlet height in the west.
I still have a dump of digital textbooks somewhere, I'll pm you if I find it.

I mean, that's the minimum. From what I've read online most Japanese women ideally want a guy who's 178-180cm.

What other languages do you speak btw?

women are the same everywhere, it's fucking over

I wish height was as important as face

5'9 is average as fuck