Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even in a moral society with arranged marriage no women will sexually desire us

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date

Do you guys agree with me

• Total voters
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
For an average looking man will never be lusted after by a foid even if we are able to marry gigastacy she would never want us it would be just as shallow as prostitution all the cuckservatives may say otherwise but for incels and also normies it has always been over nature fucked us , right in the bumhole.

Yes bro. This is why foids should be despised.

actually, in arranged marriages, the family chooses looxmatches.

average man is incel

Yes in a sense he won't be lusted after by a woman they will only fuck him because of societal rules.
No dude, the average man is incel. Life starts at chadlite or high tier normie.

>you guys

Yep. "LMS" should be more like "L(MS)". Money/Status without good looks = beta cuck. Once she feels she has you locked down, the only sex you'll get from her is the obligatory starfish kind (no real desire or enthusiasm on her end), which will be pitifully rationed once a month, AND she'll expect you to work your ass off for that pittance.

Yes, and this is why we need (and used to have) a society that controlled foids very strictly.

If I lived in a proper patriarchy, then I’d at least have a wife that had to serve me and be loyal (on pain of death). Sure, she would not desire me, but she would have to pretend to. That’s the best we can hope for.

Yep. "LMS" should be more like "L(MS)". Money/Status without good looks = beta cuck. Once she feels she has you locked down, the only sex you'll get from her is the obligatory starfish kind (no real desire or enthusiasm on her end), which will be pitifully rationed once a month, AND she'll expect you to work your ass off for that pittance.

If a lioness refuses sex with a male, he kills her.

And then eventually he eats her.

The patriarchy cope is so wrong that I can’t even argue against it, I don’t know where to start to approach the argument because the cope level of patriarchcels is so fucking absurd. It’s like patriarchcels are believing in fairy tales, and you are the bad sergeant who destroy their fantasy world they created in their minds.

I don’t want to shatter the worldview of a child, just like I don’t want to destroy the patriarchy-cope, it seems to me like a cruel thing to do.

Cope and let cope.

average man is incel
Non-Chad /= Incel. But yeah, normies are only marginally more desired by foids over incels. They all want Chad/Chad-lite if they can get him.

A moral society is not "a society with arranged marriages." It's a society without laws that favor women, which is most laws if not all of them.

If such a society were to exist, women would be economically forced to "sexually desire" (have sex with) much uglier men, since the government wouldn't be bailing foids out with incels' money as is happening now. Foids would need a man that could stick around and provide.

Women are biologically hardwired not just to want children but to be able to provide for their children. Many Chads can't provide for foids' children, but the government right now is stepping in and providing for foids in Chad's absence, which gives foids the ability to recklessly fuck Chads and gives Chads the ability to pump and dump foids without having to be a provider for the many babies he creates.

This, combined with other insane foid-favoring laws such as taxpayer-funded abortions, public healthcare, etc. is the root cause of inceldom.

Whether any particular incel would end up with a partner in such a society is far from certain. If, for instance, you're 5 feet tall, 300 lbs. and disease-ridden, then you're still unlikely to be having any sex regardless. But generally speaking, incels' chances would improve dramatically if women no longer had the power of the government behind them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back