Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you work hard and get surgeries...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
You'll be around 35 when you are rich enough to have your own house, surgeries, etc.

Women your age have had dozens and dozens of dick.
A lot of them are single mothers.

You put all that effort to end up with a used up single mother.
You are giving 100% but barely getting anything in return.

LDAR is the only rational choice
unless you choose a bettER option
full

it's over if you try and looksmax after 30 years old
best time is 18-24, but teen lovepill is brutal

I refuse to degrade myself by doing that. I would rather die alone.

Missed teen love

it's over if you try and looksmax after 30 years old
best time is 18-24, but teen lovepill is brutal

Its over if you leave highschool without even kissing a girl. You will be way too far behind everyone. No amount of looksmaxxing will help.

This is what I've been saying, I'll prolly be around 25 once I receive my uni degree and go for a job, which I won't be able to find easily. Not only that, but almost everything to ascend is expensive af in current society.

there is not point in surgerymaxxing after 25

Surgerymaxxing doesn't work if you have below average face. It will only get you so far. I hate being deformed.

fuck foids. by the time i will have a job and money. i am spemdimg all on sex dolls and games. have an gaming set up. buy consoles every release so much shit to do.

Cocaine is the answer :feelsYall:

There is no other way out of this misery. Roping is the only option.

I cant date younger females or what? Am I in some symbiotic relation with females only my own age? Fuck no. Even if I'm 35 and I get my surgery then and have everything else, I'll start dating younger females. My gymmaxed body will also help. 35 is still something, you're not 60

I cant date younger females or what? Am I in some symbiotic relation with females only my own age? Fuck no. Even if I'm 35 and I get my surgery then and have everything else, I'll start dating younger females. My gymmaxed body will also help. 35 is still something, you're not 60
Yes you are, it's over for you buddy boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back