Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you were to miraculously be invited to a party...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
...this is the look you would get when you arrived:
Screen Shot 2021 03 18 at 115015 AM

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Holy fuck it makes me mad how these whores treat us like shit! Our female looksmatch is clubbing while she thinks she’s way too good for us. Brutal

I've never been to a party and even if I did I would sperg out

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Holy fuck it makes me mad how these whores treat us like shit! Our female looksmatch is clubbing while she thinks she’s way too good for us. Brutal
i fucking must insert 5.56 x 45mm in their skull

Would be way too late anyway. All the normies/Chads have years of experience of clubbing and know what to do/how to act. Meanwhile everything is new to you and you dont know anything

Would be way too late anyway. All the normies/Chads have years of experience of clubbing and know what to do/how to act. Meanwhile everything is new to you and you dont know anything
Yep. Too many people think you can just spawn the confidence and skills for that out of nowhere. We missed out on far too much for it to ever happen naturally