Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Even if you were FTM TRANS, you would have more chance of finding love (no pics, graphic text)

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
9. His fluids taste like cum and his parts all have a man’s smell and they’re all covered in hair.
“My partner and I are both trans. I’m MtF and he’s FtM.

Most of it is about as different as sex is with any other partner. Everyone has their likes and dislikes, and you kind of fumble your way around to figuring out what works, and then do some more of that. He’s obsessed with my breasts and mauls them at every opportunity, when he nuzzles my neck or kisses me his beard scratches me up. He smells like a man, I smell like a woman. My skin is soft and his is hairy.

There’s lots of kissing and groping and laughing and talking and dreaming, and then our pants come off.

His dick is about the size of a pinky finger from the second knuckle. I can give him head just like any other guy, and he love it. His fluids taste like cum and his parts all have a man’s smell and they’re all covered in hair.

I still have a functioning strapless that gets joyfully ignored. It no longer produces emissions and I have multiple orgasms. I particularly enjoy having things put in my inguinal canal. It’s called muffing, and it feels really nice. It hits all of the important nerves and has enough space to fit a thumb. If you have testicles and aren’t on HRT, your testicles might get in the way.

Remember my guy’s size? Yup. It fits. Perfectly.

So yeah, it’s pretty normal, just a little different, and the pillow talk is way more interesting.”
super_cute_nihilist
10. We both went from being horny and wanting something inside of us to wanting to grind on things instead.
“My partner and I are both trans, and both Female to Male. Neither of us have bottom surgery-—but that is more due to the lack of good surgeons/surgeries in my area than a lack of desire for it.

Hormones still do a lot to the clitoris. I think the thing that surprised us both was how quickly our clits grew. My partner’s does not stay tucked up in the skin anymore, and it freely hangs down a bit. I can actually give them head-—like giving a blowjob to a very tiny penis.

Other than that, body smells are now a thing. Even after having a shower just that day, the body smells a lot different now than it did before. And everything is very hairy.

We’re both about 8 months into hormones right now, so I’m sure we still have a long way to go as far as changes go.

In comparison to a cis dude—the dick is just much smaller. Also, we both went from being horny and wanting something inside of us to wanting to grind on things instead. Humping makes so much more sense now, and it’s become so much more fun to just grind. Sometimes we prefer that to trying to even bother with penetration.”
livefox

https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-...ribe-what-sex-with-a-trans-person-feels-like/

Just know that you have less appeal than a Female-To-Male Trans has. Yes! A woman who wants to LARP as a man still lives on female mode. It's almost as if the ease and access to sex that a vagina brings is carried through her "transition" into her man-LARPing life. Once you are a female, it's as if potential sexpartners think:

"Awww, she thinks she's a man. She's still a woman no matter what so banging her is still me banging a woman but also it makes her feel like she's a man, so it's a win for both of us"

You can't lose as a woman, even if you LARP as a man. We are a gynocentric species. Females are just worth more than men in the eyes of mankind, even though without men we would be living in caves and mudhuts (which was the last house you lived in that was built by women??). They give birth. All of men's building societies, creating laws, innovating technology -- none of it compares to passively letting a human grow inside you.

We LOSE.

QUICK FLOWCHAT:

1: Do you have a penis?

- No? PHEW, you WIN.
- Yes? go to 2.

2. Are you goodlooking/5+ white with no social issues/a very social 4+ white guy?

- Yes? Congrats. You get to live live!
- No? It's FUCKING OVER.

inb4 "what a bunch of degenerates. I'd rather be incel for life, be a genetic dead-end, fuck sexbots, wait for singularity, etc, than be one of those sickos".

Cope. Your genes are just as DEAD-END as theirs. At least they're enjoying their life.

Last edited:
"without men we would be living in caves and mudhuts (which was the last house you lived in that was built by women??). They give birth. All of men's building societies, creating laws, innovating technology -- none of it compares to passively letting a human grow inside you."

Women are just machines to make more men.

this thread almost made my throw up

Trannys are more accepted in society than heterosexual man.

What crosses your mind to make you want to read this

True. There's pics of disgusting FtM trannies with a pregnant belly.

invisble is trying to get us to cut off our dicks so he has less competition