Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you think a girl likes you, high chance she doesn’t

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
Remember a few years ago there was a girl who was in my class who I had known for a couple years. I had some classes with her throughout the years and got along alright with her. She was nice to me and I could talk to her and we’d have some banter as well. She was into soccer as well so sometimes we’d talk about that and other times we’d just talk about other shit.

I got her snap cause I finally got a decent phone and not something absolutely dogshit and I thought that now was my chance to get a bit closer. We also didn’t share any classes that year at school.

We talked for a small bit like a few weeks and then we just stopped talking.

I kinda liked her but wasn’t anything like a oneitis or whatever.

I kinda thought she liked me cause there was very few girls who I had that kinda relation with. But to her I was just some other guy, not anyone special.

Remember boyos, even if you think a girl likes you and she shows signs of interests. It doesn’t mean shit. She doesn’t even see you as a potential bf/sexual partner, just some other guy so don’t be delusional.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
360d 9h 19m
high IQ, unless she asks you out directly(even then maybe prank/dare) or is literally sucking your dick, you can't be sure she likes you :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
high IQ, unless she asks you out directly or is literally sucking your dick, you can't be sure she likes you :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
274838C0 703E 4D88 A6B8 8142A2AE8173

Nothing else matters

BPJ

BPJ

Veteran
★★★★
19d 19h 34m
important thread. it dont mean shit unless shes really going crazy for you. and what are the odds a girl does that if ur not chad??

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
360d 9h 19m
important thread. it dont mean shit unless shes really going crazy for you. and what are the odds a girl does that if ur not chad??
I remember seeing it in HS and college for some Normies who weren't Chad. But again most users here are autistic so they wouldn't be able to ascend without Chad looks in the end.

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
Girls won’t go crazy for some ugly manlet. They won’t see him as a potential partner so they don’t care if they might “show signs of interests”

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
I remember seeing it in HS and college for some Normies who weren't Chad. But again most users here are autistic so they wouldn't be able to ascend without Chad looks in the end.
True. I could prolly looksmax to a 6 face(maybe 7 with surgery but that’s pushing it imo) but would still be no friendless autist manlet

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★★★★
51d 9h 27m
Unless you're NT, At least HT Normie Face, Above 5'9'' then you can't be liked by foids by default.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Free YuiIsMyCope
★★★
58d 4h 6m
based. Communicating with foids would be legit lifefuel though

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
227d 11h 52m
mogs me talking to woman

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
based. Communicating with foids would be legit lifefuel though
Sometimes when talking to a girl it might feel like things might change but nah it’s the same shit

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
★★
33d 13h 18m
Girls won’t go crazy for some ugly manlet. They won’t see him as a potential partner so they don’t care if they might “show signs of interests”
:feelsthink:

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★★★★
51d 9h 27m
T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★
23d 1h 32m
kinda similar story to me. It was senior year of HS. I never got her snap because snapchat came out in the summer before my senior year of HS so I had no idea what it was at the time. I had just been rejected by my oneitis who i already knew ahead of time didn't really care for me. There was another girl though who seemed like she might have liked me. We talked in school and stuff quite a bit. Never really talked or hung out outside of that though. But she was more friendly to me than basically any girl ever. Even other girls told me they thought she was into me. The odds were looking good so I shot my shot. But of course, she wasn't into me like that. Even the girl who was the friendliest to me out of basically any girl ever didn't want to go out with me. That's pretty much the point where I lost what little hope I had.

Senior year of HS was the point where I really started thinking "holy fuck am I going to be single forever?" and I became very anxious about that prospect. Lo and behold all of my worst nightmares came true. Now life is just a never-ending nightmare that I can never wake up from. fun.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★★★★
51d 9h 27m
Nigga aren’t you 17:feelswhat:
18. i dont talk to my parents unless im going to ask for food, im an only child too so i had to grow up rotting in my room :feelsrope:

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
kinda similar story to me. It was senior year of HS. I never got her snap because snapchat came out in the summer before my senior year of HS so I had no idea what it was at the time. I had just been rejected by my oneitis who i already knew ahead of time didn't really care for me. There was another girl though who seemed like she might have liked me. We talked in school and stuff quite a bit. Never really talked or hung out outside of that though. But she was more friendly to me than basically any girl ever. Even other girls told me they thought she was into me. The odds were looking good so I shot my shot. But of course, she wasn't into me like that. Even the girl who was the friendliest to me out of basically any girl ever didn't want to go out with me. That's pretty much the point where I lost what little hope I had.

Senior year of HS was the point where I really started thinking "holy fuck am I going to be single forever?" and I became very anxious about that prospect. Lo and behold all of my worst nightmares came true. Now life is just a never-ending nightmare that I can never wake up from. fun.
Yes girls might talk to you and “show signs of interests” but they don’t do it cause they like a guy. They just do it cause they can.
Thinking a girl likes you cause she talks to you and thinking that she somewhat gets along with you is bluepilled thinking ngl. This isn’t directed at you but just saying it as a general statement.

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
18. i dont talk to my parents unless im going to ask for food, im an only child too so i had to grow up rotting in my room :feelsrope:
Brutal ngl. I’ll be 18 in less than 3 weeks jfl.

Then college a month after that.

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★
23d 1h 32m
Yes girls might talk to you and “show signs of interests” but they don’t do it cause they like a guy. They just do it cause they can.
The thing is even other girls thought she was likely into me. But she wasn't. Nobody ever is.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★★★★
51d 9h 27m
Brutal ngl. I’ll be 18 in less than 3 weeks jfl.

Then college a month after that.
i joined this forum a month after i turned 18. it's basically ovER if you can't ascend in hs

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
The thing is even other girls thought she was likely into me. But she wasn't. Nobody ever is.
Brutal. You can never be too sure when dealing with females.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★★★★
51d 9h 27m
You have plans for (((college)))?
im in college rn, i grad hs in 2021. No i don't have any plans here, the college I go to is the most incel in the western world. You'll never find so many international chinks, local curries and chinks smashed together in one place. It screams inceldom. Also the gender ratio is fucked, i think it's 6 guys for every 4 foids. My course doesn't have much foids either (STEM). I haven't had in person classes yet because I turned my lecs online because I want to moneymaxx a little, although next sem I'm going in person. The only "friends" I've made from college were other curries and we only talk when we need help for assignments, exams so I don't hang out with them for recreational purposes.

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
im in college rn, i grad hs in 2021. No i don't have any plans here, the college I go to is the most incel in the western world. You'll never find so many international chinks, local curries and chinks smashed together in one place. It screams inceldom. Also the gender ratio is fucked, i think it's 6 guys for every 4 foids. My course doesn't have much foids either (STEM). I haven't had in person classes yet because I turned my lecs online because I want to moneymaxx a little, although next sem I'm going in person. The only "friends" I've made from college were other curries and we only talk when we need help for assignments, exams so I don't hang out with them for recreational purposes.
Absolutely brutal. I hope I can make some friends in college as well, they’ll most likely be inklers like me.

I’ll rot harder, study harder and work out harder in college for sure.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★★★★
51d 9h 27m
Absolutely brutal. I hope I can make some friends in college as well, they’ll most likely be inklers like me.
if u end up going to a sexhaver college then that's brutal :feelsrope:
I’ll rot harder, study harder and work out harder in college for sure.
gl

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
79d 3h 3m
Remember boyos, even if you think a girl likes you and she shows signs of interests. It doesn’t mean shit. She doesn’t even see you as a potential bf/sexual partner, just some other guy so don’t be delusional.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★★★★
51d 9h 27m
Dude my college will have like 30k people I think:lul::feelsrope:

:y'all:
nah dude what i meant is the culture there would be around partying and all that shit, not single individuals

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
9d 15h 48m
Some grills only trying to be nice while u think she likes u

JonathanTookerFan

JonathanTookerFan

The King
★★★★★
5d 21h 5m
Remember a few years ago there was a girl who was in my class who I had known for a couple years. I had some classes with her throughout the years and got along alright with her. She was nice to me and I could talk to her and we’d have some banter as well. She was into soccer as well so sometimes we’d talk about that and other times we’d just talk about other shit.

I got her snap cause I finally got a decent phone and not something absolutely dogshit and I thought that now was my chance to get a bit closer. We also didn’t share any classes that year at school.

We talked for a small bit like a few weeks and then we just stopped talking.

I kinda liked her but wasn’t anything like a oneitis or whatever.

I kinda thought she liked me cause there was very few girls who I had that kinda relation with. But to her I was just some other guy, not anyone special.

Worst thing about this is that shes gonna say you pressured her into being nice to you

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★
30d 21h 22m
Women will grind their asses against a guys junk at the dancefloor if they like the guy. This whole thing about "w-women don't a-a-approach bro you gotta do it" is bullshit. IF A GIRL LIKES YOU, SHE MAKES IT KNOWN TO YOU. IT JUST HAPPENS RARELY, BECAUSE WOMEN ARE CHAD ONLY.

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
Women will grind their asses against a guys junk at the dancefloor if they like the guy. This whole thing about "w-women don't a-a-approach bro you gotta do it" is bullshit. IF A GIRL LIKES YOU, SHE MAKES IT KNOWN TO YOU. IT JUST HAPPENS RARELY, BECAUSE WOMEN ARE CHAD ONLY.
True girls do approach with a sexual/romantic interest.

JonathanTookerFan

JonathanTookerFan

The King
★★★★★
5d 21h 5m
Nah never had that personally
Ive had a foid tell me that Im creeping her out just because she didnt want to speak to me

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
Ive had a foid tell me that Im creeping her out just because she didnt want to speak to me
Never had a girl personally say that I’m weird or creepy but I once had an acquaintance tell me that he overheard a girl say I was weird for liking geography

JonathanTookerFan

JonathanTookerFan

The King
★★★★★
5d 21h 5m
Never had a girl personally say that I’m weird or creepy but I once had an acquaintance tell me that he overheard a girl say I was weird for liking geography
Foids are cruel man

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
115d 3m
>Remember a few years ago there was a girl who was in my class who I had known for a couple years

if you are both atheists or have very loose morals concerning sex,if she isn't sucking your cock in less then a month or two(being really fucking generous here) then the chances of you getting anything is like 0.00000000001% kek.

you should have known that wasn't going anywhere when you still hadn't fucked her despite knowing her for a million years. disney movies are on tv not real life.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★
30d 21h 22m
Foids are cruel man
Women can find you creepy for simply being spergy and ugly. Even if you don't even talk to these women or look at them, your presence in their vicinity makes them think you are a creep. Men don't view women as creeps, but women view men as creeps the instant moment she doesn't like the guy.

Broly

Broly

White Aryancel
★★★★★
202d 12h 16m
Women can find you creepy for simply being spergy and ugly. Even if you don't even talk to these women or look at them, your presence in their vicinity makes them think you are a creep. Men don't view women as creeps, but women view men as creeps the instant moment she doesn't like the guy.
Female Holocaust when?