Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you somehow manage to ascend, it won't be a good experience.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
To begin with, she won't be a virgin. She will probably just lay there with her legs open expecting you to do all the work. She will be nagging and bitchy all the time. She won't even take off all of her clothes and surely she will never give you a blowjob. And of course, she won't even let you finish inside, not even with a fucking condom on. Only virgin Chadlites will have the full experience of fucking the brains off out of a pure and virgin girl and leaving her waiting for more.

She won't even take off all of her clothes and surely she will never give you a blowjob.

I'm okay with those 2. The rest I'm not, but I'm perfectly fine with these 2.
Keep the skirt on at least.

There's a reason why more men are being open about their dislike of women online now.

To begin with, she won't be a virgin. She will probably just lay there with her legs open expecting you to do all the work. She will be nagging and bitchy all the time. She won't even take off all of her clothes and surely she will never give you a blowjob. And of course, she won't even let you finish inside, not even with a fucking condom on.
I guarantee you a bluepiller read that and said to himself “man what a steal!”

Ascension happens between 18-22. You either go through a second puberty at this stage (become good-looking and more masc.) or you don't. E.R was a good example of not going through a second puberty of masculinization, he remained looking like a teen at 22. Adam lanza too, as well as other spree killer failures.

If your 23+, finished your education, in a part time or full time job, paying off student debt, living in some rented gerbil cage, it's sadly extremely gonna get progressively worse. Normies have already forged their social group before 22.

Last edited:
Ascension happens between 18-22. You either go through a second puberty at this stage (become good-looking and more masc.) or you don't. E.R was a good example of not going through a second puberty of masculinization, he remained looking like a teen at 22. Adam lanza too, as well as other spree killer failures.

If your 23+, finished your education, in a part time or full time job, paying off student debt, living in some rented gerbil cage, it's sadly extremely gonna get progressively worse. Normies have already forged their social group before 22.
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:
tick tock im 20
gotta do something about my situation

I can confirm things definitely change from 18-22. Not saying I ascended or anything but you definitely do change, you "fill out" and get more of a man's frame, or you're supposed to anyway. That doesn't mean your face will improve but it should become more like an adult man's.

Always laugh when 18 year olds here scream "I'm an adult it's over!!!". True if you're short or sub 3 but I've seen 4s become 6s in that ageing period.

This is some quality lifefuel. I turned 18 in July, maybe there's a chance for me yet. Im tall and lanky, but at least I have the height going for me. My face isn't that bad. It's my big ass fivehead that everyone makes fun of that's stopping me from Ascension. Maybe it won't be such an issue when I fill out my frame

This is some quality lifefuel. I turned 18 in July, maybe there's a chance for me yet. Im tall and lanky, but at least I have the height going for me. My face isn't that bad. It's my big ass fivehead that everyone makes fun of that's stopping me from Ascension. Maybe it won't be such an issue when I fill out my frame

U have max 4 years.