Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you somehow get a girlfriend

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I hope you are ready to MOG other guys when you two are out together. You gotta be prepared for many ethnics/nigger thugs trying to steal your girl.

They will try to intimidate you in her presence to show that they are the Alpha Males and they might even try to pick a fight with you when drunk or high on drugs.

Last edited:
Ethnics and Niggers lol. :feelskek: A red pill fag detected.

She will ghost you for a Chad

Life is constant competition.
Mog or be mogged.

The closest I've come was someone who was swooned over by countless orbiters and Chads.

She will ghost you for a Chad

This was the likely outcome. "Ascension" is rubbish.

If she likes you past a 1st time meeting, then things could work out I guess unless your mask slips and your lack of experience shows. The odds it would last more than a week or two are slim I suppose.

I know I can't get anything close to started anyway.

Same thing I was thinking about months ago. I consider it more of a whitepill rather than a blackpill - knowing that even a hypothetical ascension would only be temporary helps me accept my fate and not torture myself with delusional "what if" questions.

Also I think even low-tier normies face this - the more attractive ones only last a little longer until Chad/Chadlite inevitably comes along and mogs them into oblivion. They can still get laid with some table scraps once in a while which is light years ahead of me, but regardless, this phenomenon might be the catalyst for more men to realize what's up and have a little more empathy for us. For example, maybe that Asian guy now spends all day lurking here reading about JBW:

View: https://youtu.be/CM0k3fHEi3Y